A Thank You Letter To My Dance Teacher

A Thank You Letter To My Dance Teacher

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."​

13956
A Thank You Letter To My Dance Teacher
anasebrahem.wordpress.com

Thank you for being my inspiration, a second mother and an all around amazing person. I cannot thank you enough for being so supportive of me throughout the many years I have been dancing under your guardianship. You are one of the primary reasons why I am a dancer and the reason I have grown into the person I am today. You always inspire me to work harder and to put more into my craft. This article is dedicated to you, one of the most influential people in my life.

Dancing is all about the freedom of expression and telling a story through movements. You have taught me that dance comes from the heart, and that to be the best, you have to love dance with everything ounce that you possess. You have taught me that I have to work hard to succeed in life, put 150 percent into everything that I do and that hard work pays off. You have taught me always to reach for the moon because if I miss, I will fall amongst the stars. You have been so incredibly supportive of me throughout the years and you have always pushed me to become a better dancer.

Dance teachers help their students find the songs that are in their heart. Dance teachers help their students go after their dreams and never give up along the way. Dance teachers encourage their students to be better and never drag them down. Dance teachers share their passion for the sport with their students. My passion for dance is one of the strongest emotions I have and that is because of you. Thank you so much for everything you do for me on a constant basis. You are such an amazing inspiration around role model to me. I love you more than words could ever express.

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."