Thank You To The Beautiful Soul That Entered My Life

I'm beyond grateful our souls crossed paths.
2615
“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our paths for a reason.” --Unknown

Words don't do justice on how grateful I am, that I know you. You are such a beautiful soul inside and out and the fact that I'm lucky enough to be in your presence is amazing to me. I've never been able to have such deep conversations with someone I just met, but with you everything is so different.

Anyone can have a connection, but it definitely takes special people to have a soul to soul connection with. I'm glad my soul connected with yours. I'm so insanely lucky to have you in this life. Honestly. I haven't known you for long, but I already consider you to be a person who I could turn too when the seas become waves too big to fight alone.

Ever since high school, I've always gravitated towards people who are older than I am. For some reason, people my own age, aren't people I hung around. Most of these people are between 1 and 4 years older than I am. You fit into that category perfectly. Your strength in life, it encourages me. Only a month of knowing you, and I'm learning what self love and self appreciation really is. Because you live it. You may not think you do, but you do. In the short month of knowing you, I've learned we are so much alike it's insane.

I have the spiritual gift of healing. Whether I heal mentally or physically or emotionally, I'm learning to connect it with my zodiac gifts. You have the spiritual gift of grace and knowledge. Which, in knowing you, I believe it wholeheartedly. Our souls connect through those gifts and in that, brings a powerful kind of friendship. I'll always have your back. And you mine.

With these types of connections, you can tell by looking into said person's eyes and see deeper than just the coating that they want you to see. I learned that with you. You looked at me one day and knew I was off. Though I wasn't exhibiting signs physically, you just knew. You knew I was upset about something. You also figured out I was holding my breath. I do that when upset or very very stressed. Most people, outside my therapist and a select few people in my life, can't tell when I'm really upset. You figured it out faster than anyone. As I with you.

Thank you to you. Thank you thank you for showing me life in a different light. For never ever judging me or making me feel like I can't tell you things. Thank you to you, for being my freaking person when I felt alone. Thank you for showing me that it's okay not to be okay. Thank you for always answering your phone even if I've woken you from a dead sleep. Thank you for always giving me amazing advice and always checking up on me.

I'm beyond grateful for you entering my life, and I can't wait to see the future ahead. I hope you'll read this, but you probably won't know this is about you, unless you ask me.

Keep breathing.

Sincerely.

One of your favorite Capricorn's.