TG3

If you know the professional sport of Darts, then you must know who TG3 is if you're an experienced player. If not, then allow me to explain. TG3 is a three time national champion who has traveled all over the states and United Kingdom to play a game he's so passion about with a confident smirk on his face. Not only he is a dart player: he's also a dad and grandpa.. My step-dad to be honest with ya. However, I don't say 'step-dad' in public and at home; I simply call him 'dad' and have been since I was six years old.

TG3 has been in my life since I was four. He and my mom met at work and fell in love soon after. Once I met him, it felt weird I won't lie. He was kind, silly, and a fantastic cook. In my young eyes, he was a person that kept my mom happier than previous things and someone I could look up too as a male role model when I needed it. And soon enough, he allowed me to call him 'dad', which was something I thought wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Thanks to that, it allowed me to explore his family, meeting his daughter who is now my older sister. He taught me that a man like him can respect and love women, be responsible, and can cook a hearty meal to win over everyone's stomachs. It was thanks to him, I accepted that people don't have to be married to be in love and that my mother was going to be safe and happy once I start up my own life when I move to my new place soon. It was thanks to him, I finally felt the right to be someone's daughter not by blood, but by heart. It was thanks to him, I was able to have both parents see me walk on stage from college and tell me that he's proud for my odd success when I didn't feel it. He is someone I am truly honor to call my father, and since then, I gained two sisters and a beautiful niece all because of he and my mother's love for each other.

There's really not many words I can say that would sum up the amount of gratitude I have for him. For the laughs, the honesty whenever I don't want to hear, and for the acceptance he gave me for the last nineteen years of my life. So bottom line, thank you dad. Thank you for everything you and mom gave me and I hope you like this article. Happy birthday.

Love,

Kairee-Anne