15 Texts That We Have ALL Sent To Our Best Friend About THAT Guy We Like

"Do you think that we would make cute kids?"

5230
Unsplash

It's inevitable that you and your best friend will text about the guy that you are crushing on.

You guys will talk about everything under the moon and there is a LARGE possibility that one or both of you have created fake accounts to follow their ex-girlfriends and the girls that comment on his pictures.

1. Do you think he noticed my creepy snap?

More often than not, you forget that your flash is on and when you try and get the perfect pic of him, the whole class will see and the only person you can console in is your bestie who has been through the same thing.

2. Does he know who I am?

You sure know who he is, you have found his Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, you name it, you guys have found it, but has he found yours? Has he seen the awful pictures of you circa 2008?

3. Is he cute or is it just me?

You know that you have a different taste in guys than your friends but you don't want to be with somebody ugly, so you probably go to the group chat to make sure that he is a cutie.

5. Does he think I am cute?

Has he noticed you? I mean I know I have been bumming it to class every day for the past couple of weeks but does he like me that way?

6. Wait, would we make a cute couple?

Now it's time to put your excellent skills in Photoshop to good use.

7. Does my name sound cute with his?

Your name has a good flow to it already, does his last name make it better or worse? How do you feel about changing your monogram?

8. Would we make cute kids?

I won't have my dreams of Pinterest worthy children ruined by a partner's bad looks.

9. Do we creep or let it slide?

Creating fake accounts are always the way to go, he can just never find out until we are married and 50. He will be too wrinkly then to divorce me and get a hotter wife.

10. He texted me, is it fate?

Commence the freakout.

11. What does this mean?

Why are these things so complicated? Why can't they say what they really mean?

12. Okay, cute, casual, what does one wear?!

It's a study date, right?

13. Are we mad or no?

Is this ghosting at its finest or just finals?

14. Friends, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

When you meet the boys, does that mean it's getting real?

15. Did he really just do that over text?

The art of communication sometimes is lost on boys. Will they ever get it, I don't think so.