11 Things That Make Your Girlfriend Mad

11 Things Boyfriends Say That Trigger Every Girlfriend In IMMEDIATELY

To all the boys out there... Choose your words carefully.

140
https://www.pexels.com/photo/coffee-contact-email-hands-4831/
Mean Girls

For those of you who are in a relationship or have been in one, you know how difficult a conversation can be where there are subpar responses. There are just some responses that shouldn't be said, especially if you don't want to get into an argument or heated discussion.

Here are 11 texts that most of us girls have received from their significant other... unfortunately.

"Sure."

This one gets me every time. "Sure" is the absolute worst response you can get. For example, what if I asked "Do you love me?" How would it feel to receive sure as an answer? Horrible. Just don't do it.

"Whatever you want." 

Okay but... what do you want? This answer sucks because it makes me feel like my boyfriend is only doing it because I want to do it, not because he wants to.

"It's up to you."

Once again... Is it because I want to or is it because you want to also? Moreover, why do I have to make the decision? What if I don't want to decide?

"Relax."

No. Just don't do it. Unless you want your girlfriend to explode... just avoid at all costs.

"Calm down."

"Calm down" and "relax" basically go hand in hand. Never ever tell your girl to calm down.

"Ok."

Ok... What?

"I'm just bad at texting."

So basically... your girl just isn't important enough to receive a text back. Noted.

"I guess."

You guess what? It's either a yes or a no.

"Fine" or "It's fine."

But... is it really though?

"Yeah."

Please give some more effort. No one likes one-word responses.

"Are you mad?"

Hmm, I feel like if you have to even ask, there's a good chance your girl is mad.