10 Pick-Up Lines That Are So Bad They Might Actually Work

Pick-up lines are cheesy, so embrace the cheese!

2406
Instagram

Dating is hard. These days you're lucky if you can meet someone in person let alone online. We've all heard the same pick-up lines and have been asked out in the most unoriginal ways.

I am bored and I think it's time we spice up our game. Boys and girls, don't just ask out your crush, make them swoon. And, by swoon I mean laugh. Pick-up lines are cheesy, so embrace the cheese! Here are a few amazingly terrible lines you should try out the next time you DM your crush.

1. If she’s into Harry Potter give this one a go:

My name may not be Malfoy but can I Slytherin to your bed tonight?

2. For all those patriotic folk try this:

On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?

Just don’t be hurt if you get North Korea as a reply.

3. If she’s into poetry:

Roses are red, the grass is green, you got the finest a** I’ve ever seen.

4. For the hot math geeks:

Can you help me with this problem? Its X+U=25….X must be 15 because U sure are a 10.

5. If they’re big Drake and Josh fans:

You are so cute, you’re Meagan me nervous!

6. If you’re asking out a surgeon:

Are you my appendix because I don’t understand how you work but I have this gut feeling I need to take you out.

7. If they’re a broke college student:

Are you a loan because you’re gaining my interest.

8. When they are a bad photographer:

You look good in your pixelated profile picture…like a sexy lego.

9. For the fruit lovers out there

Do you have any raisins? No? Then how about a date?

10. If they work at the Apple store

Are you a keyboard? Because you're just my type