10 Songs That Will Make You Never Want To Leave Your Car

They are a mixture of love songs, friendship songs, and self-confidence songs.
10759

Sometimes, when you are sitting in traffic all you want is a good song on the radio to listen to. Usually, the radio stations play the same songs over and over, so your best bet would probably be to make your own playlist. Below, I picked ten of my favorite songs to jam out to when I am in traffic! These are a mixture of love songs, friendship songs, and self-confidence songs. These songs are on my “car playlist.” I hope you will take the time to listen to them!

1. “I Lived” by One Republic

Hope when you take that jump
You don't feel the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
It's screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay

I heard this song for the first time at one of my good friend’s sweet 16 and I immediately fell in love with it. This song shows that life is filled with ups and downs but it is how you lived through it that shows who you are. This song is so catchy it is truly insane! That is why it is at number one!

2. “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds

This is mostly everyone’s favorite song. Even though it is currently played on the radio so many times, this song is so addicting. Ed Sheeran takes an ordinary love song and turns it into something so magical.

3. “Baby” by Justin Bieber

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart

You may be saying, Justin Bieber?! Most people are either a fan of him or not, there is no in between. This song is one of his first songs but it will have you relating your first love to this song. Be sure to put it on your playlist!

4. “Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself” by Jess Glynne

Don't be so hard on yourself, no
Learn to forgive, learn to let go
Everyone trips, everyone falls

This song is by far one of my favorite songs ever. It has so many lessons in it including to forgive people and to let go. “Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself” shows you that everyone makes mistakes, but at the end of the day you can’t beat yourself up about those mistakes. This song is a great song to have on full volume.

5. “Shout out to My Ex” by Little Mix

This is a shout out to my ex
Heard he in love with some other chick
Yeah yeah, that hurt me, I'll admit
Forget that boy, I'm over it

Trying to get over a breakup? This is the song for you. Blasting this song will help you feel good about yourself! It will make you blame all your problems on your ex!!

6. “I’ll Be There for You” by The Rembrandts

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

The "Friends" theme song! If you watch the show or have watched it, most likely you know this song and love it. This song is about friends who are there for each other no matter what. I see that friend songs are hard to find because mostly everything nowadays is love songs!

7. “Rise Up” by Andra Day

You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry go round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out
And move mountains
We gonna walk it out
And move mountains

I used this song for a project in college and it got me an A+. This song is one of my absolute favorites because it shows if your living life on a “merry go round” always going to the bad things in life, you can get through it! You will simply rise up!!

8. “7 Things” by Miley Cyrus

I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we've shared

It was awesome but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care

Oldie but goodie. This song is so catchy and will have you dancing for hours. What are the seven things you love and the seven things you hate about the person you love?

9. “Me Too” by Meghan Trainor

I thank God every day (uh huh)
That I woke up feelin' this way (uh huh)
And I can't help lovin' myself
And I don't need nobody else, nuh uh

From 3rd graders to college students, I have heard so many people jam out to this song. This song shows that your self-confidence can overpower anything. Don’t ever let anyone bring you down.

10. “Never Gonna Let You Down” by Colbie Caillat

I'm never gonna let you down
I'm always gonna build you up
And when you're feeling lost
I will always find you love
I'm never gonna walk away
I'm always gonna have your back

Last but not least, number 10! One of the best friendship songs. This song is good for birthday videos or to just jam out to in your car. If you are feeling down, just listen to this. Enjoy!!