Tell Them You Love Them

Tell Them You Love Them

It only takes a moment to tell someone you love them.

1308
HD Wallpapers Pop

"If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you’re scared that it’s not the right thing. Even if you’re scared that it’ll cause problems. Even if you’re scared that it will burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there." -Mark Sloan

The moment you realize you are falling in love with someone is terrifying. You know you have to do something about it, whether it be keep quiet or tell them how you feel. You contemplate the pros and cons. If you tell them, and they don't feel the same way back, you are left feeling embarrassed and vulnerable. If you tell them, and they feel the same way, your life will never be the same again.

If they don't love you back, it's okay. It's going to hurt. You spent hours obsessing about telling them. You constantly wondered what would happen if you did tell them. It finally got to the point that you need to confess your feelings, or you are going to burst. It takes time to finally build up the courage to confess. You look in the mirror and rehearse what you will say. Take a deep breath, you are ready. You're terrified of what the outcome will be, but that can't stop you. You need to tell them you love them. You will eventually get over it. You will eventually move on. It's hard, but it gets easier.

If they do love you back, that's awesome. This can change your life forever. Many people often miss the opportunity to be with the person they truly love. Don't miss your opportunity because you're scared. Don't miss it because you don't know what will happen to your relationship with the person. Don't miss it.

Life is too short and unpredictable to not tell someone you love them. That may sound cliche, but it's true. You should never miss the opportunity to tell someone how you really feel, because sometimes it may be too late.

"Telling someone you love them might be scary, but I think what's really scary is not telling them when you have the chance."

You will regret not telling them. You will beat yourself up about it. You constantly imagine what could have been if you would have just been open about how you feel. Telling someone you love them can be the closure you need. If they don't love you back, you know that, and it will help you get over them.

"If you love a flower, don't pick it. Because if you pick it up it dies and ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation." -Osho

What will you lose by telling someone you love them? If you truly mean it, you won't expect anything in return. Say it because it's how you feel. Say it because you want them to know they are loved. Many people go through life not knowing who truly loves them. Don't make the mistake of putting someone through that.

So go out and tell the person you love that you love them. If you have been contemplating whether or not you should, do it. This is a sign. Tell them. Your life will be ten times better when you do. You will have the weight off your shoulders. Don't hesitate to tell someone you love them. Just do it. No matter the outcome, you will be okay.