Tea Time With My Girls

Tea Time With My Girls

Talking with my girls while having some tea

14
Tea Time With My Girls
Unsplash

It's Tea time with my girls Jenny, Tonya, and Martha. They are my girls and every Saturday morning we join each other for Tea. I can see in Tonya's eyes she was feeling a little low so I ask her what was up. She looked at me and stared with disappointment. She looked over at Jenny, then at Martha, and then back at me. Finally, she released with tears. She looked me in my eyes with a question that I couldn't resist but answer.

"Is being faithful hard?"

Faithfulness is an oath of loyalty. It's an experience you cherish because you love that person. You cannot see yourself without that person. Being open and honest to one another. Even when you feel like there is no way it's going to work. You have to communicate with one another. When you are in a relationship and you really care about each other then why cheat? You make a promise to each other to trust. When two people connect with each other it makes a bond. Loyalty is supposed to be about support.

Being faithful should not be hard. If you feel like you are not up to the task then maybe being in a relationship should not be for you. If you are having doubts or second thoughts, take some time to yourself. Do not let that person mistreat you and you continue to stick around. Because obviously, that person does not care about you in the first place. Being in love is never supposed to hard. It may be complicated at times. That's why you become stronger together. Faith lies within each heart. You must connect.