Taylor Swift Responds To The Leaked Footage Of Her Call With Kanye West

Taylor Swift Responded To The Leaked Footage Of Her Call With Kanye West And Her Response Was Gorgeous

"And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure, maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours."

1343

Video footage was recently leaked of the phone call that Kanye West and Taylor Swift had (while Kim K recorded) that shows the WHOLE truth behind the infamous "Famous" lyrics about Taylor Swift.

Let's rewind, shall we?

Back in 2016, Kanye West called Taylor Swift for her blessing on some controversial song lyrics about her. The lyrics read, ahem:

I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, why? I made that bitch famous, I made that bitch famous.

If those lyrics weren't enough, he later released a music video for this that shows Taylor naked in a bed beside him along with several other nude celebrities.

Taylor came out and said that she never approved the lyrics that Kanye used in the song, and Kim and Kanye combatted her claims with an illegally recorded video of a phone call between Kanye and Taylor where he partially reads these lyrics and her giving her OK.

The lyrics he asked her about in the original video read:

I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex

After now, years, of Kanye, Kim, and both of their fanbases bullying Taylor over this, she had to continually defend her honor saying that it wasn't true and they manipulated the call. A lot of people questioned Taylor's motives and character over this claiming she is crying victim for attention.

And if we learned ANYTHING from Taylor's "Miss Americana" documentary, we know she does not play the victim.

This video CLEARLY shows the truth.

In the video we clearly hear Kanye asking Taylor Swift about this lyric:

I feel like Taylor Swift might owe me sex.

He then continued to rave about her giant fan base saying that if she showed that she liked the song and was OK with the lyric, then her fan base will also be on board.

*Insert lyrics to "Look What You Made Me Do"*

By the way, did you hear the part where Taylor said she needed to think about it? Yeah, we didn't hear that in the original clip of this conversation.

Monday evening, Taylor Swift clapped back to this new footage with a simple, clear, and PERFECT response to all of this.

@taylorswift on Instagram

While she addressed the original situation stating that she was telling the truth all along, she redirected her followers' attention to an actual world issue, not regarding her personal life. In her post, she added the swipe up feature leading to feedingamerica.org.

While I'm sure Taylor is sleeping with a smile on her face with the truth out on this drama novel, she used her platform to promote a cause that definitely needs the attention. If that's not what Taylor Swift stands for, I don't know what is.

She deserves a glass of wine.

Hopefully, Kim and Kanye are cringing with embarrassment right about now, that's what they deserve.