Taylor Swift Donated $3,000 To Help Fans Affected By The Coronavirus

Taylor Swift Donated $3,000 Each To Help Fans Affected By Coronavirus Get Out Of The Woods

She is always making sure that her fans are "Safe & Sound."

320
YouTube

Several incredibly lucky fans who have been struggling during quarantine have gotten a generous donation of $3,000 from Taylor Swift to help them get through this time.

Some fans posted on Taylor's Tumblr account talking about their financial struggles due to losing their jobs because of the coronavirus pandemic and they did not go unnoticed by Taylor.

Taylor reached out to those in need and sent them some money to help with rent, bills, food, etc.

Taylor Swift is known for having an extremely loyal and wide fanbase, even Kanye West knows, so it was no wonder that she decided to give back to them for the support that they give her every single day.

In the past, Taylor has supported her fans by crashing weddings, donating money, and inviting superfans to private listening parties for new albums she is releasing.

One fan who was given this money from Taylor Swift, Holly Turner, told E! News that Taylor followed her back on Tumblr and she was excited until she noticed she messaged her:

"I saw that she had just started following me on tumblr, so I was jumping around and screaming about that, and then I saw that the top post on Tumblr was about the fact that I was financially struggling and I thought, 'There's no way she's following me because of that.' Then I started losing my mind even more." source: E! News

Taylor Swift's kindness and generosity are part of what makes her so popular with her fans and I am certain we have not seen the last of it.