Important Tangentmania

Important Tangentmania

Also known as grab bag a la Allyssa Wetzel

6
Important Tangentmania
cdn.toonvectors

Okay so for the article is this I just want to do two things I want to showcase what you should be doing and pay special tribute to Valentine's Day.

So as far as what you should be doing right now is concerned you should be soul searching. This concept came to light for me when I just really needed to know who I was because I am in college and it is the best idea for you to figure out who you are now so that you don't waste time in college. For me I discovered that who I thought I was wasn't really who I was and that who I thought that I was was just a person trying to please other people. And should you ever make people happy at a cost to yourself? Answer no. Just try soul searching it will do you some good as well as those that you are with. For example let's say that you are with a member of the opposite sex and that is what you have been taught to do, but you figure out that being with/just thinking about being with a member of the same sex would make you happier. Wouldn't you try to be happier instead of being with someone that society wants you to be with. Or let's say that you want to be an artist but your parents want you to be a lawyer wouldn't it be better to go against what your parents want to get your own happiness. I do realize that isn't without a price. Sure you might lose the support of some people but doesn't being who you are make you happy with being who you are. And guess what if you don't know who you are you don't know who others are and you can't even begin to know who others are. Think on that?

Okay so I have also had these other article ideas that I want to do right now as well so that I can say that I did them.

Okay so last semester Nate Adams, a guy in my Stage Make-up class, said that he was just a typical white guy. But guess what Nate you are not because there is no such thing as a typical guy not to mention a typical white guy. One your ancestors are probably different than others. Second your talents are completely different. For example Nate is an amazing actor, stand up comic, and DJ. Honestly if you are around Nate you are either very happy or very upset that you are not as talented. And third Nate you are completely different than anyone else that I have talked to. With that being said how can you be a typical white guy.

Don't be afraid of having a different path to success. Honestly your path to success can be so much different than everyone else's but that doesn't make it wrong. You could also have a completely curved and twisting path that would not make sense to anyone including your own children, but that doesn't make your path wrong.

And finally people should try a Buddhist ritual or just meditation because it has a tendency to make you feel whole again. Or if you don't want to do pure meditation just sit down and close your eyes but let your mind wonder it can lead you to your happy place and that just makes you feel good.

And finally finally:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Let this Valentine's be special

to your loved ones and you.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Kiss your SO and remind the people that you love that you love them.

Have a happy and safe Valentine's Day.