Paws! You Found Your Sitter!

Paws! You Found Your Sitter!

Affordable, reliable pet sitting in Tampa Bay!

4
Paws! You Found Your Sitter!
Paws! You Found Your Sitter!

"Paws! You Found Your Sitter!" is a local, reliable pet sitting company that serves the entire Tampa Bay area. From families that work long hours to vacations, we do it all.

The idea was first brought to me by a good friend of mine, Sam. She introduced me to Dogvacay and it just took off. I have 20 five-star reviews on Dogvacy and 18 reviews on Facebook. I also have a ton of references from home visits. Through Dogvacay, I have been background checked, phone interviewed and taken their online course. I am also Pet CPR and first aid certified. I think it became a huge hit because I offer prices that the everyday person can afford. You shouldn't have to go on a family vacation and spend a fortune on good quality care for your pets. You should also be able to work eight hours a day and not have to worry about rushing home because your pet hasn't been let out. I have regular clients who simply work long hours and don't like to leave their pets alone. I think people also see my love for animals and see that their animals love me.

Prices are reasonable and are listed on Dogvacay. For home visits, it is price per visit, not per animal. I encourage home visits for those who have many animals. Feeding, walking, grooming, medications, mail/trash take in/out, watering plants, basic cleaning, etc. are all included in home visits. In my home, I have two resident pets, a dog, Tango and a cat, Luna. They are both extremely friendly, up to date on shots and love friends. Prices in my home are per night stays or per day for daycare. We are conveniently located near USF, however we do offer pick up and drop off services anywhere in Tampa Bay. Pets are not left alone for long in my home. Besides Tango and Luna, there are two caregivers, myself and a great friend, April. Pets are given free roam of the house as well as access to an outdoor porch area. If the owner approves, frequent trips to the dog park and Davis Island are also included. Your pet will be on their own vacation! Through Dogvacay, everything is insured and payments all go directly through them. Meet and greets are free, with no strings attached. During the stay or visit, you will receive text or email updates with adorable pictures of your pets.

Along with great care, we like to give back to the community. We often pay for spay/neuter surgeries to help with pet overpopulation. We also donate to emergency pet care. For those in need, we love to help out and do what we can to those who cannot afford pet care.

For more information, check us out on Dogvacay or Facebook. We are coming to Rover and Wag soon!