Meet Alexi & Dylan, Swoon's Latest #RelationshipGoals Featured Couple

Love can really happen at first swipe.

757
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/18/636596717901170345-1408852888_unnamed.jpg

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

Couple:

Alexi & Dylan

How long they've been together:

1 year, 2 months

How they met:

Alexi: We met on Tinder originally in like December of 2016 and then texted back and forth for roughly a month or two before we found time to meet up and actually go on our first date—which was on Valentine's Day. He had been on my campus once or twice in that time though so I probably ran into him a few times before then and just didn't know. But here we are a year later so it worked out!

What's the cutest thing about each other?

Alexi: We goof around a lot like we're best friends. We poke fun and we make each other smile as often as we can.

Dylan: I'd say that we can function well out in public despite being comically different.

What your favorite physical feature about each other?

Alexi: I love Dylan's eyes. They've always been my favorite part of him. They're so blue and I can't help but stare.

Dylan: I like her face. Just everything about it.

AND personality trait?

Alexi: I think as far as personality goes, I love how goofy he is. It takes a lot to make me laugh but it seems like just by being himself he makes me laugh. He sings to me at the most random times and makes a lot of jokes that keep me laughing.

Dylan: She cares a lot about people who are younger or less fortunate than her.

What is your favorite memory of each other?

Alexi: I think our third date is my favorite memory. That was the night we walked around his town for hours getting to know each other and I remember never wanting him to leave after the date was over. I really developed feelings for him that night.

Dylan: When we spent Christmas of 2017 together at my house with my family.

What's the most romantic thing you've done for one another?

Alexi: When we first started dating Dylan gave me flowers or my favorite candy every time I saw him. He also randomly makes me things when I talk about wanting to buy something. He made me a new jewelry box with everything I needed in it just because I mentioned needing a new one.

Dylan: She writes me really nice letters quite often.

What do #RelationshipGoals mean to you?

Alexi: We don't particularly believe in "#RelationshipGoals" as a concept—wspecially since we are well aware that by a lot of standards, we are not relationship goals. However, I think It is two people who love each other despite what anyone else thinks. They keep an open and honest representation of their relationship as well. We are very honest about both good and bad parts of our relationship because it is unrealistic to believe that everything is always perfect.

Dylan: It's a stereotypical idea of what a relationship should be and something we strive for.