Meet Tyler & Haley, Swoon's Latest #RelationshipGoals Featured Couple

From awkward middle school days to long-term college romance, these two have it figured out.

255
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/27/636577806629810039-211883571_unnamed.jpg

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

Couple:

Haley & Tyler

How long they've been together:

2 years, 8 months

How they met:

Haley: Tyler and I have known each other since middle school. We met at a church gathering for homeschool kids. We have been dating since high school and both chose to attend Grand Canyon University

What your favorite physical feature about each other?

Haley: I love Tyler's hair. He really is tall, dark, and handsome.

Tyler: I love Haley's eyes. She has a lighter spot on her left iris that is very unique.

AND personality trait?

Haley: I love Tyler's intellect. He is honestly one of the smartest people I have ever met.

Tyler: I love how caring Haley is. She is always looking out for everyone around her.

What is your favorite memory of each other?

Haley: Our favorite memory is performing together in a dance performance. Haley has been a dancer since she was four years old and Tyler always enjoyed helping backstage with tech. He stepped out from behind the curtain for her!

What's the most romantic thing you've done for one another?

Tyler: The most romantic thing we have ever done is keep our relationship alive during a year of long distance. During our second year of dating, I went to GCU a year before Haley, so we both had to work hard and keep the relationship alive. It was a lot of work, but we grew a lot as a couple.

What do #RelationshipGoals mean to you?

Haley: What relationship goals mean to us is that we continue to grow as people and to grow as a couple. We believe that we need to always be learning more about ourselves, each other, and how to communicate with another person.