10 Ways To Survive The Last Week Before Spring Break

"If making 11:11 wishes are your thing, please make one extra wish that we can all make it through one more week."

160

It's just around the corner, and trust me, I have never been happier in my life to have a few days of free time. However, spring break isn't here yet, and if you're wondering how you're going to make it through even one more day of classes (and midterm season stress), here's what you're going to have to do.

1. Plan out your spring break.

Are you going to go to the beach? Maybe sleep for five days straight? The possibilities are endless, and one way to survive the week before the break, might just be to actually plan out the week of the break. Although that might just make you more ready to leave than you already were.

2. Make an 11:11 wish that you'll make it through one more week.

If making 11:11 wishes are your thing, please make one extra wish that we can all make it through one more week. I know that's what I'll be wishing for this week.

3. Study for your exams and write your papers.

I know it doesn't sound fun, but the best way to make it through the week is really just to get stuff done that week. Study, study, study, and before you know it, you'll be walking out of your last class and into a week of classless freedom.

4. Try not to think about it?

Okay so this one is a little difficult, but the best way to get through something is really just to put it out of your mind altogether, right?

5. Realize you can't stop thinking about it, and give yourself some time to daydream.

Okay, so we both know you're still going to find yourself wishing it could just be break already, and that's okay. Don't let it be all you think about, but take some time out of your day to allow yourself a few daydreams about all the sleep you'll get next week and all the fun you'll have. It'll give you something to look forward to.

6. Spend some time with your friends before you go home.

Unless you're all going on vacation together, you might not see them for a week, so take some time to get one last meal together or go out to eat one more time in celebration of a week off from school, and a week full of home-cooked meals.

7. Do some spring cleaning.

The best way to spend some time before spring break just might be to do some spring cleaning. Go ahead and take out the trash and the recycling because you know you'll forget if you wait until right before you leave for break. Maybe do some dusting and vacuuming too while you're at it, it'll make your room and your mind feel a little bit better.

8. Start packing your bags.

Before you know it, it'll be just about time to go. Go ahead and pack your bags the night before, and get ready for a beautiful class-free week. You earned it.

9. Pass those exams and turn in those A+ papers.

Put all that studying and writing to good use, and make a few more good grades before you hit the road and head home. It'll take a weight of stress of your shoulders, and you'll feel much better about the week to come.

10. Say hello to spring break.

Before you know it, spring break will finally arrive. You made it through one more week, and it's time to say hello to a well earned week of relaxation.

Spring break is at the tips of our fingers, and if you follow these simple steps, it'll be within your grasp before you know it, and then the only thing we'll have to worry about it making sure it doesn't go by too fast.