When You Surround Yourself With People Who Care

Your life will change for the better.

494
Kayla Reece

Everyone throughout their life at one point or another has felt like the people around them seem to not care about them the way they think those people should. It is an awful feeling to have. However, when you start to surround yourself with people who actually care about you, your whole atmosphere changes.

People who do not care about you show some similar characteristics for all. When you are talking they are only on their phones or just plan not listening, however as soon as they come up they are all ears. They only seem to text you when they have nothing better to do. These are the types of friends that only text for an address to a party then ignore any other text. These people put you in positions that make you extremely uncomfortable and put a pit in your stomach. These are the people that never have asked you how your day is. People like this only seem to talk to you about drama. If your day is going fine then they do not seem to care, but as soon as you have something to complain about they are all ears. These people do not seem to care about you or your feelings.

One of the first things that happens when you surround yourself with positive people is that you feel worth more. Those people seem to actually listen to you and want you around. They show their appreciation for you. They come to you and you go to them. You seem to smile more and be happier day to day. You love hanging out with them, and you show your appreciation for them, as well.

Another thing that these people do in your life is they make you realize who to cut out of your life. They get mad at people for treating you badly and they try to make you more aware of how these people treat you. They tell you you are worth more than to have people treat you like the way those people do and they try to give you advice. You do the same for them. You do not like seeing anyone treat them bad and it makes you mad when people treat them bad. You want everyone to see the good in them that you do and you have so much fun with them.

Surrounding yourself with people who care keeps you and them positive. This makes your life more positive. They never make you feel left out or bad for anything. They do not force you to do anything thats not for you. They force you out of you comfort zone and to have fun. They will not let you stay in on a Friday night because they want you to go out and have fun.