Reasons Dean Winchester Is Your Spirit Animal.

10 Things You'll Know If Dean Winchester Is Your Spirit Animal

There's more to love than just that attractive face.

92

The show "Supernatural" has so many life lessons that, basically anyone can relate to. This show has over 13 seasons and still attracts people of all ages. People love this show because they can form a relationship to the characters. Whether its Sam's quirkiness or Dean's bravery/stubbornness. This personally is my favorite show and I can't wait to see what adventures and trouble the boys get into in the future. "Supernatural" teaches life lessons like how to stand up to bullies and how to be there for friends in there time of need.

1. You love all food, but most importantly pie.

If anyone knows Dean Winchester they know he loves pie. Is Dean really your spirit animal if you don't like pie as much as he does.

2. You listen to music nobody else listens to.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole". This should be a solid rule when it comes to the what music is being played in the car. You never know who will have the AUX cord and mess up the whole vibe of the day.

3. You always take care of your siblings.

It doesn't matter who is older you always stick up for your siblings and love them unconditionally. I'm definitely Sam in this situation but instead of just one overly protective sibling I have three.

4. You give human characteristics to inanimate objects.

Dean's car is his baby and he will hurt anyone who touches it. He inherited it from his father so it makes him still feel connected to him. I feel like we have all done this when it comes to cars and other things personal to us. We name them and once they are named they will stay that way forever.

5. You want to make his father proud.

Everyday he tries to make his dad proud and protect his brother. He misses his father even if he doesn't show it. We are all Dean in this way no matter the relationship we have we will always try to make our parents proud of us.

6. Don't fall in love easily.

Dean has flirted with just about every girl we have seen throughout the series but he has never really been committed. Although there was Jo who we thought he would end up with but the show had other plans. For some it is easy to fall in love but for others you truly have to find the right person and it can be incredibly hard.

7. We all have inner demons.

We all have inner demons we have to face each day but, for dean his was literal. He literally became emotionless and cold to everyone and it took everything to get him back.

8. Have a close knit group of friends.

It's better to have four quarters than one hundred pennies. You should have friends that you can always count on and tell everything too. Sure you can have several friends but only a few you can truly call family.

9. It's okay to be afraid of the unknown.

Dean is a secretly a big baby at heart and gets scared quiet easily which is usually very funny. It's okay to be scared of the unknown. The world can be a scary place sometimes so scream or jump if you need too.

10. At the end of the day, be you.

Don't let anyone tell you who to be, your perfect the way you are. Dean wears what he wants to and eats what he wants and he doesn't care who sees. He doesn't have body issues or people judging him. I feel like more people should have this mentality.