Superbowl Must Haves

6 Superbowl Party Must Haves, Whether You Love Football Or Could Care Less

I may not be in love with football, but boy do I live for the Superbowl parties!

600
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mesohungry/4399439691

Superbowl Sunday — a.k.a., the day where football fanatics and those not so interested in the sport come together for the game of all games. For die hard football fans, this day is critical — especially if your team is facing off another great opponent. For people only interested in the halftime show and the food, it's officially one of the best parties of the year! Either way, we all get to unite in the party of the year — so here are 19 Superbowl must haves if you're a fan of the sport or the party!

Games

Boozy or not, Superbowl Sunday is not complete unless there's some games. Pre-game by playing some football-themed beer pong, creative drinking games, and of course, football. Pre-game by getting some buds and playing touch football or even just catch! Either way, you'll get pumped for the actual game!

Superball themed foods

What's the point of a party without food? Not just any foods... you have to theme it!. You could do the work to make entree's, but whats the point? Bring on the chicken wings, chips and dip, and ribs and keep with the tradition!

Drank on drank on drank

You can't have a Superbowl party without the drinks. Football fanatics and non-recipients alike LIVE for beer during the game. If you're not a big drinker like moi, fear not! Get a couple of liters of Dr. Pepper and call it good!

*Drink responsibly. If you are planning on driving, call an Uber or Lyft. Life is too short to make careless mistakes.

Halftime show

If you aren't a fan of the game, you can prepare yourself for the amazing halftime show! Headlined to play is the amazing pop band, Maroon 5 (Adam Levine is bae), with some guest artists hopefully being short-lined such as Cardi B and Travis Scott (maybe Queen Kylie and Stormi will make an appearance!). There was also rumors circulating around about a tribute to the late creator of the hit childrens TV show, Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenburg, doing the famous Superbowl halftime show. Only one cam dream!

Commericals

Dilly dilly? Everyone adores the commercials! Personally, that and the halftime show is the only reason I watch it — they're hilarious! From Budweiser to Doritos, you'll find yourself consumed with these ads. Quite literally the only commercials everyone is fine with watching frequently!

Family and friends

You are able to watch the game literally anywhere, but being with family and friends is the best.

Whatever your plans are for the game, have fun and stay safe!