5 Best Player Props For The Big Game

5 Best Player Props For The Big Game

Here are the 5 best player props to bet on for the upcoming NFL Super Bowl!

7
5 Best Player Props For The Big Game

The NFL finale is finally here and its the last time this season to get all your bets in for the NFL season. The data is speaking this week and here are the 5 best player props to bet on for Sundays big game.

1) Patrick Mahomes OVER 38.5 pass attempts (-135): Patrick Mahomes averages 38 passing attempts per game this season and as an underdog he averages 43 pass attempts. Mahomes and the Chiefs are underdogs this week and Mahomes is going to have to throw the ball in order to stay in this game.

2) JuJu Smith-Schuster OVER 3.5 receptions (+105): JuJu for the season is averaging over 4 receptions per games. With the Chiefs receiving room all sorts of banged up I expect the Eagles to try to take away the Chiefs number 1 option in Travis Kelce leaving lots of short opportunities for JuJu.

3) Dallas Goedert anytime TD scorer (+145): There isn't a whole lot of data behind this pick outside of the fact that the Chiefs linebackers allow a 90% catch rate. Goedert being a big target and the Chiefs linebackers allowing TE's to get receptions should put Goedert in prime position for some end zone targets in this game.

4) AJ Brown OVER 4.5 receptions (-165): Brown has the best WR matchup in the Super Bowl by having over 40 pounds on all 3 of the Chiefs corners. Brown has over 6+ targets in all but 1 game this season and with this WR/CB advantage those targets should easily turn into over 4.5 receptions.

5) Boston Scott OVER 8.5 rushing yards (-110): Boston Scott has played more and more as the season has gone along and the Eagles love to mix up their running game. Scott has gone over 8 yards in both playoff games before halftime this season and should be able to get the carries needed to pass that total again in this one.