5 Starbucks Drinks To Spice Up Your Life This Summer

Get ready for that summer buzz!

45
Bing Images

Have you ever gone into the Starbucks line and panicked at the register because you still had no idea what you wanted? No? Just me? Even though I'd consider myself a hardcore coffee drinker, there are so many times when I want to try something different but chicken out because I have no idea what drinks I will like. If you've had a similar experience, here are five Starbucks drinks to try this summer that'll put a little extra spice into your life.

1. Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

Whenever I go into Starbucks, which I admit is a lot, I typically go for this drink. The Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew has that extra kick of caffeine without being too overwhelming with that coffee flavor. When I walk up to the counter and blank on what I want, this is my default. For those of you that like coffee with your sugar, (if you know, you know) then order this one with a few pumps of classic syrup. It'll sweeten it up great!

2. Mango Dragonfruit Refresher

Alright, this one is for the non-coffee drinkers in the room (I pray for all of you every day). I tried this drink one night around 10 pm when I didn't feel like caffeine. This one has a perfect balance of mango and dragonfruit that serves as a refreshing alternative to coffee. See what I did there? Not only is this drink delicious, but it looks amazing too. The dragonfruit color really stands out, making the drink a bright fushia color. It's a very photogenic choice for those foodies who post their drinks on their Instagram stories.

3. Iced White Chocolate Mocha w/ an Extra Espresso Shot

I haven't ordered this drink in a while, but during my freshman year of college, I must have had one every single day. This is a great pick me up for when it's 7:30 am and you woke up at 7:15 am. Now this one has espresso already in it, so when you ask for an extra shot, just know that there will be twice the caffeine (and twice the bitterness, sweet coffee drinkers!). To spice up my life, I'll probably order this a little more often than I already do.

4. The Pooh Bear Drink

Okay, now where are my Disney fans at? Raise your hands high! Here's a fun one that isn't technically on the menu. The "Pooh Bear Drink" as Tik Tok calls it, is a Vanilla Bean Frap with honey, cinnamon dolce syrup, and cinnamon powder blended in extra caramel drizzle. If you decide to try this, it'll taste like a cinnamon and honey graham cracker, just how Winnie the Pooh would like it if there was a Starbucks in the Hundred Acre Wood.

5. Nitro Cold Brew w/ Sweet Cream

Alright, I've saved the best one for last. The Nitro Cold Brew is the most caffeinated thing on the Starbucks menu. This is the drink I get when I need a pick-me-up before a crazy shift at work. It's infused with nitrogen so Starbucks isn't allowed to sell you anything larger than a grande. What's really cool about this one is that the nitrogen in the cold brew gives it a creamy taste without actually adding an cream into it. This is also the only drink that you don't get refills for if you happen to be studying in the building. (Yes, you get free refills on your drinks, for those that didn't know). The sweet coffee drinkers probably shouldn't try to get this one unless you ask for some pumps of classic syrup.

Well, there you have it! I hope this has given you some ideas for what you'll order at your next Starbucks visit! Have fun, fellow caffeine junkies!