10 Spots In Wisconsin To Check Out This Summer

Summer is finally around the corner, and I'm really excited! There is so much to do, and Wisconsin has a lot to offer when it comes to summer activities. Here are just some of the places that you can check out while you are here!

1. Wisconsin Dells

https://images.app.goo.gl/rtYbc7X6iFmNgieMA

One of my favorite places to go over the summer. There is so much to do in the waterpark capital of the world that you can take various trips over the summer, and not go to the same place twice unless you want to.

2. Lake Superior

https://images.app.goo.gl/EEb71mjm411hYZCc6

The great lake to our north. It's not only the largest Great Lake in North America, but it's also the world's largest freshwater lake by surface area.

3. Lake Michigan

https://images.app.goo.gl/wLTokwe7Fhq7pNvZA

Lake Michigan is our Great Lake to the east. This is the only one that the entire lake is located in the United States.

4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

https://images.app.goo.gl/Mag6AP14Ke4oi8qk7

Milwaukee is the biggest city in Wisconsin, and there is a bunch of stuff to do filled with sports, museums, trails, locations like the Pierhead Lighthouse, Milwaukee County Zoo, Historical Milwaukee Boat Tour, Discovery World, and Bronze Fonz, and many more things.

5. Madison, Wisconsin

https://images.app.goo.gl/zq6N2DWu8AdyiEXz7

As the state's capital, there is plenty to do from museums to sports, and everything in between. There are lots of sites to see and hang out at like the Monona Terrace, Lake Monona, and Lake Mendota, state street, Henry Vilas Zoo, and Olbrich Botanical Gardens.

6. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

https://images.app.goo.gl/xpuPw3mzHvzZf41q7

I get to attend college about 40 minutes away and get to go to Lake Geneva at any time I want. There are beaches, paddle boarding, and jet skiing along with stuff like hiking and biking trails, and a historic tour at the Black Point Estate and Gardens.

7. Devil's Lake State Park

https://images.app.goo.gl/162N5GimniEC7hFA7

This is a place that I have been a few times and loved it every single time. It's a place where you can hike, fish, climbing, and swimming.

8. Cave Point County Park

https://images.app.goo.gl/7Y78ymdx8GFwgpct9

This is in Door County and is by Lake Michigan. It's a beautiful place with great views. You can go hiking, hang out at the beach, go on a tour, explore the caves, and many other things.

9. Schoolhouse Beach

https://images.app.goo.gl/kYhLZaCyoXCp3rTEA

Another place in Door County that you should check out. It's also by Lake Michigan. It's a part of the Niagara Escarpment. It's a place where you can have a picnic, grill, hang out at the beach, and swim.

10. Apostle Islands National Lakeshore

https://images.app.goo.gl/M5tXgKHAHvQDvATH6

This is by the southern Lake Superior. There are beaches, trails, cliffs, and water that you can explore. The only way you can get to the Apostle Islands is by boat. You can fish, kayak, canoe, and/or wind-surfer.

Along with this list, there is so much to do in Wisconsin over the summer including state fairs and festivals.

Source: Vacation Idea Wikipedia