What Not To Wear This Summer

What Not To Wear This Summer

Start off your morning by looking in the mirror, and instead of being your own worst critic, give yourself a compliment.

9
What Not To Wear This Summer
youtube

Summer is right around the corner for many, and has already began for some. As the temperatures come up, and stress comes down, it's time to break out those summer clothes.

But what should you wear, you may ask yourself?

Wear what you want!

So many people say "I wish I was smaller so I could wear that type of thing." or "I wish I had the confidence to pull that off"

I'm going to let you in on a secret. You can pull off anything you'd like. What you wear should be based on what you feel comfortable in, not what others say is "okay" to wear.

Unfortunately, there are always going to be the judgmental people out there. Every time I am out in a crop top, or shorts, I know there are the few people that will look at me like I'm from another planet, but so what?! I have the confidence to wear it, or at least give off the presence that I am confident.

So to the girl that has a little bit of a stomach, wear that crop top, and be proud.

To the person who is scared to show their scars, wear the short sleeves, and shorts. Be comfortable, because you are a warrior.

To the person who won't wear their favorite dress, because your scared of being judged, wear it, and wear it with pride.

The people who know me often say they wish they had my confidence. They say I'm fearless, and don't care what others think.

Do you want to know my secret?

I'm not that confident.

I may seem like it, but it's because I wear what I want and do what I'd like. I still second guess it all, but it is actually quite liberating. So do me a favor, even if it's just once

Stop worrying about what others think!

You won't regret it. If you think to yourself "what if they don't like my outfit" Pull yourself back from that thought. You picked that shirt because you liked it, and I promise that you rock it better than you could ever realize. Keep your head held high, and strut your stuff this summer.

Start off your morning by looking in the mirror, and instead of being your own worse critic, give yourself a compliment. It's hard, but it helps.

This summer, no matter your size, your race, your social standing, wear what you want. Do what you feel best doing.

Fuck society's standards. This summer is yours.

Make the best of it.