Summer of '19

Summer of '19

I guess, it was worth writing a song for!

7
Summer of '19

I am just glad to be back, writing after a long time finally! The past few months have been a real roller coaster. With all the ups and downs in such a short time, the ride was a bumpy one! But through it all, there are a few things I learnt which are life lessons!

If they give you a bad vibe, trust your instincts!

Because almost 10 out of 10 times..YOU ARE CORRECT!!

I have learnt, no matter how new you are to a situation, always trust your instincts and as it turns out, most of the times others might be feeling the same. It could be about a person, situation or an incident in general.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

And killing doesn't even need a sharp tool, your own thoughts are sometimes enough to choke you. But if you survive that, I think the battle is won.

If you ask enough times, you'll mostly get what you are chasing

Be it a discount, class this semester or a salary hike, doesn't hurt to ask.

Always value those who care for you even in your absence

It is easy to be sweet to people on their face but very few take the pains to continue caring for you when you are gone. Never leave these gems, they are your true friends!

People can listen to problems for you, but only you can solve them

I just felt like the past few months were the longest cribbing session I've had. But through it, I ultimately had to figure a way to make peace with things and find out what worked for me and kept me going, although I could use some cheering up from my friends.

Humans are social animals..lol

It might sound funny but I've realized that both the parts of this sentence are equally true!! and you'll need a a company to share your happiness and sorrow equally and make sure to find a human!

It's okay to quit sometimes

You don't need to force things on yourself that you don't like. You deserve a break or to walkout from a wrong choice.

People who mock you are actually the most insecure ones from inside

Something someone once told me and it is so true!

It is worth the wait

Whatever it is that you are looking for, a boyfriend or a job or a university admit...hang in there. Because the best thing take time!

Trust the timing

Just like the previous timing, in times of impatience, just trust the timing of the universe (trust me this sounded cooler in my head..haha). But really sometimes, things do work out perfectly if we give them the time to