Summer classes. Helpful, but a lot of work for those who just want to work and have fun all summer. I took two online summer classes this year and my last one isn't even over yet. The first one lasted six weeks and the last one is an eight week and it has been a pain in my butt. Here are five pictures that sum up what summer classes are like.
1. School just ended, and summer classes started right away.
2. Not understanding something and only contacting your teacher via email.
3. Halfway through thinking "why did I do this to myself?"
4. Missing an assignment because your Wi-Fi timed out.
5. Ending with a decent grade and remembering why you put yourself through the torture.
It may have taken up a chunk of my summer, but it was cheaper and probably easier than taking a class during Fall or Spring semester. If you have the chance, take the summer classes that only last four or six weeks and finish halfway through the summer. That way, you have the rest of your summer to be carefree. Good luck!