Well it is that tine of the year! Summer is here, which means pool parties ensue everywhere! Here are the summer birthday pros and cons!
1. That end of the school year summer birthday celebration
Preschool. Probably in June, with all the other summer birthdays.
This BS, yet dope day at the end of the year made you annoyed that you had to share the spotlight at school, but also there were so many cakes and goodies that you didn't mind.
2. If you have a Pool you are most likely having a pool party.
That's me at my 13th Birthday, Front and center with a glow stick around my neck
I'm 18 almost 19. About 5 of my birthday party's involved my pool and a cookie cake. Not that I'm complaining or anything.
3. Most of your friends may be on vacation when your actual Birthday comes around
THIS WAS LAST YEAR! Even I was on vacation on my birthday.
I planned my sweet sixteen in September ( my birthday is August 10th), at the beginning of the school year, because I knew everyone would be home.
4. On the other hand all your friends aren't in school or doing Homework so a party is always on the table
Those pool party's I mentioned always came in clutch especially when your friends were around to have a good time.
5. Lastly, You are one of the younger people.
That means you are the last to drive, vote, drink, and so many other things that I can't even think of. It Sucks most of the time but, honestly I didn't really mind having to get rides or waiting in that under 21 line at toads.