7 Of This Summer's Hottest Food Launches

7 Of August's Hottest Food Launches To Add To Your Summer Bucket List, OTHER Than The PSL

If it involves sugar, carbs, or anything deep fried, I'm there.

25562

The last week of August tends to have idyllic weather, in my opinion. Hot summer days give a turn in to breezy autumn-esque evenings. We're starting to think about lighting our fall candles and sipping pumpkin-flavored coffee earlier than ever this year — because we love those things, but also in an effort to get 2020 moving as fast as physically possible.

More than ever, this month has been filled with some of the greatest food launches of all time. Some of the most iconic and well-loved brands like Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, Oreos, and Panera dropped iconic new flavors, dishes, and drinks we've honestly based a lot of our summer plans around.

Whether you love sugary drinks, cookies, pumpkin-flavored anything, or just plain old carbs smothered in cheese, there's something for every taste on this bucket list of must-eats before the summer is over.