Panera Just Dropped Broccoli Cheddar Mac And Cheese

Panera Just Dropped The Holy Cheese, Soup, And Carb Trifecta — Broccoli Cheddar Mac And Cheese

You'll never want to just order their mac & cheese again.

170275

Anyone who goes to Panera Bread will tell you that their mac and cheese is to die for. If you're a huge fan of their mac and cheese, you won't believe the new recipe they're coming out with!

According to Delish, Panera Bread had announced that they are releasing a new flavor of mac and cheese.

Yes, that's right! They're combining their flavor in their broccoli cheddar soup with their mac and cheese. The new mac and cheese will include broccoli florets, pasta shells, and shredded carrots.

For anyone who loves Panera's broccoli cheddar soup as much as I do, this is a dream come true!

Not only with the new Mac & Cheese have a combined flavor, but it will also have no artificial flavors. According to Delish, the new mac and cheese will have "two district cheddar cheese sauces into a singular velvety blend" with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors, or colors.

So, the new mac and cheese will have all fresh ingredients.

You honestly won't want to go back to eating just their mac and cheese or broccoli cheddar soup.

The new mac and cheese won't be sold in Panera Bread's restaurants but can be found exclusively on shelves in grocery stores, which is completely fine since anyone who has bought Panera's menu items at a grocery store knows that it tastes almost exactly the same as ordering it at the restaurant.

Either way, once you try it, you'll likely want to buy several different packages of the new mac and cheese.

And better yet, the new mac and cheese won't be too expensive! According to Delish, Panera Bread is selling their new product for $6.99, and it will come in 16-ounce tubes. So you'll be able to make it last for two full servings without worrying about needing to buy extras!

And if you think it can't get any better, Panera Bread is also giving customers the recipe on their website if they would rather make the new mac and cheese themselves rather than buy the product in stores.

You could even add your own type of ingredients to the recipe if you wanted to be creative!

For me personally, I struggle with cooking, so I most likely will be buying the product in stores. However, it is a nice option to think about!

But having Panera Bread's mac and cheese combined with my favorite type of soup is almost too good to be true! Now I and everyone else no longer have to go through the hassle of trying to choose between their soup and their mac and cheese. Instead, you can get a combination of the two best recipes that Panera Bread is known for.

Now if you need me, I'll be buying 10 cups of their new mac and cheese!