Dunkin's Pumpkin Spice Lattes Are Better Than Starbucks

Move Over, Starbucks — Dunkin' Just Dropped Pumpkin Spice Lattes And I've Already FALLen For Them

I'll be at Dunkin' next week if you need me.

5882

Dunkin' just announced that they'll be releasing their fall menu earlier than ever — set to debut on August 19 — and that it'll include new menu options this season, including a new signature pumpkin spice latte. Let me just say, Starbucks has some fall-menu competition now.

I've been on Team Starbucks for as long as I can remember.

Just recently though, my family started going to Dunkin' more and more, and it's honestly been growing on me a lot.

This new announcement just adds to my list of excitement over the brand.

Dunkin' described their upgraded pumpkin spice latte on their website, saying, "Elevating PSL to another level of enjoyment, the Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte – available hot or iced – combines rich, smooth espresso with pumpkin and vanilla flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar topping."

And let me just say, that sounds amazing. Since I began college a couple of years ago, I've become an avid coffee fan — I even work as a barista on campus — and this combination of flavors sounds incredible.

I honestly cannot wait to try it!

In addition to the PSL, Dunkin' is also releasing other new options, like a chai latte, stuffed mini bagels, steak and cheese rollups, and maple sugar seasoned snackin' bacon.

These are all in addition to the recurring fall menu options, such as the pumpkin flavoring that can be added to any coffee drink, apple cider donuts and munchkins, pumpkin donuts and munchkins, and the maple sugar bacon breakfast sandwich.

These fall treats are exactly what we need now. I'm already fantasizing about pairing a pumpkin spice latte with an apple cider donut!

This fall might be pretty crazy, and things may not look anything like how they used to, but at least Dunkin' is giving us some sweet treats to look forward to this season.