Oreo Just Dropped Java Chip Flavor

Oreo Just Dropped A Java Chip Flavor, And It's The Only Excuse I Need To Eat Cookies For Breakfast

Who needs regular Oreos when you can have an Oreo that is combined with your favorite beverage?

1798

Coffee flavored food has always been known for being everyone's favorite food. Even people who dislike coffee will often admit that they enjoy any food out there that has a coffee flavoring. For this reason, most cookies and snacks have started incorporating a coffee flavoring into their treats.

The childhood favorite, Oreo, just came out with a new coffee flavor, too!

Recently, the Oreo company announced that they will be releasing a new Java flavored Oreo! According to Delish, news was released on Instagram that Oreo will be releasing the new flavored cookie very soon. This new flavor will apparently be stuffed with coffee flavored creme, and it will have real chocolate chips inside the filling!

I don't know about you, but my mouth is already starting to water.

In addition, according to Delish, the cookies will not only taste like coffee, but will even smell like real coffee, too! I can already tell that I won't be buying just regular Oreos for a while. All of this is also coming out at the same time that we're getting a new Blizzard from Dairy Queen which is a brownie and Oreo ice cream treat.

I don't know about you but Oreo has always been my childhood go-to dessert on any occasion, and I am also a huge coffee addict. Even when I didn't like coffee, I used to always eat coffee flavored food such as coffee cake.

The idea of having a new-flavored Oreo inspired by my favorite morning beverage is a dream come true!

Plus, imagine how actual chocolate chips inside the cream will taste — it sounds absolutely amazing! I definitely won't be satisfied with just having plain white cream inside Oreos anymore.

The best part is it will still likely taste good when dipped inside of milk, if not better.

If you're needing a new type of Oreo flavoring as much as I do, then you'll be likely rushing to the stores as soon as this new type of Oreo comes out. The best part about all of this is that we don't have to wait long since the new Oreo is planning on coming out very soon!

This may be one of the best food items to come out during the pandemic.

Sure it will likely have tons of sugar in it, but I mean, everybody needs a day when they can have a break to eat something sweet. In fact, you'll probably find me eating the entire box of cookies as soon as I buy one.