Subtle Things College Guys Find Attractive

11 Super Subtle Things You Probably Already Do That College Guys Find Super Attractive

These little things you do are what makes guys go nuts for you.

265

As a woman, sometimes we are pressured to intentionally try to appear sexy or do things to turn guys on. However, the little things we do without thought work just as well as your secret flirting tricks...

Here are the subtle things girls do the trick:

1. Laughing

Have fun, be optimistic and laugh. Guys like to see you when you are genuinely happy. Myles B., a student at East Carolina University said, "I like when a girl is always smiling and is optimistic, it makes her look more fun and easy going." Seeing you let loose and not care what others think makes him want to get to know you more. When you smile, it makes him want to smile.

As they say, smiling is contagious.

2. Putting your hair in a high pony

When you are having a bad hair day and you just give up on leaving it down you throw it up into a ponytail or a messy bun. You may think it is sloppy and a sign you did not take that extra thirty minutes to do your hair that morning, but guys love this. The way you zone out in frustration, putting your hair up is cute to them. Letting those fly away pieces graze down your neck and sides of your cheek are the cutest to him.

3. Twirling your hair

Just when you have gotten lost in thought and you start fiddling with your hair, you may peep a cutie staring at you from a distance. Eliud M., a student at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill said, " I always notice when a girl is being playful and messes with her hair. So that definitely gets my attention."

Guys find attraction in the little things we do when we are not thinking about it. As you twirl your hair, he is admiring the way each piece of your hair falls, wondering what you are thinking about, and does he have a shot at getting your number.

4. Biting your lips

There are a couple forms of biting your lips. First you have got the seductive slow lip bite and the lip biting habit when you nibble the outer corner of your lips. Either is fine, both are cute and will make him look down at how plump and perfect your lips look. You might not even bite your lip, but touching, sliding something past your lips like a straw will all draw him in.

"When girls bite their lip or when you guys take pictures where your lips are the focus is hot. It may sound weird, but I think it's like a thirst trap," said DJ, a student at East Carolina University.

5. Showing your passion

If you have a particular topic you are passionate about, guys love that. Whatever it is that you can go on and on about, guys love to see that there is something you deeply care about. While they like a girl who looks good and does cute things, having a passion is just as necessary.

"I always like to see a girl stand up for what she believes in, that passion, it's something different," said DJ.

6. Right when you finish putting on lip gloss and pucker your lips

Putting on lip gloss goes two ways, you are in a rush and run it across your lips as quick as you can or you are slowly taking it one lip at a time. Slowly applying lip gloss gets a guy daydreaming about your lips and admiring soft sheen you just added to them. The little pucker everyone does right after applying is the icing on the cake.

7. Feisty come backs

A little smart mouth ain't never hurt nobody, it's only made teachers upset and turned guys on. A smart mouth helps build up that sexual tension and playful flirting. Guys like a little sass, the like to know you an stand up for yourself and can handle tough situations.

"When she talks shit and has a smart mouth, yeah, I like that," said Myles.

8. Cute sneeze

This does not go for everyone. We all can come to the same consensus that sneezing is not cute, at all. However there are some that were blessed with tiny cute sneezes that sound like baby kitten. Less of a turn and more of an "aww how adorable."

Little sneezes such as this are priceless.

9. Wearing your boyfriends clothes

Don't be a hoodie or hat thief, but do know that your guy does like to catch you wearing his big shirt or dad hat. Shawn B., at North Carolina State University said, "I like to see my girl in something of mine. I guess it's like marking my territory without having to physically do anything."

The way his shirt hangs right below the booty is just what he wants to peep. He finds it just as cute when you can take something of his and style it where it looks like it was meant to be yours anyway.

10. Focused on your favorite show

Similar to having a passion, guys like to see you being focused. When you are deep into watching your favorite series or movie, they like seeing your eyes pierce through the screen with your body as still as can be. It is cute to watch how tunnel vision you get when you are interested in something.

11. Playing video games well

The majority of girls or girlfriends don't know how to play the games our guys like to play, and if we do, often times we suck. If you can keep up with the competition, or even beat him at his favorite games, you share something not many people have and he loves that. Shawn said, "It's cute and all, but don't piss me off winning everything. You can't be more into games than me, I don't like that."

If you don't know how to play, he will appreciate it even more if you put forth effort to try. Knowing how to play his games is like having a tattoo only he can see, it's you both secret and loves that you have it.

Now that you know what to do, don't try so hard to be sexy. If a guy wants you, he will make his move.