Studying Abroad as Told By the Disney Princesses

This dream come true is so relatable.

32

It's been 3 months of my studying abroad experience and it's been a life-changing journey so far. From being able to travel to places I have never been to learning new things about London I never thought of, it's truly been a dream come true. Sometimes, I feel like I'm in a Disney movie, following my dreams to my heart's content.

So without further ado, here is the study abroad experience as told by the Disney princesses.

1. When you are getting ready to embark to your new destination.

2. When you finally make it to your country.

3. When you start to transform into a local.

4. When you have fun with your traveling friend group.

5. When you return after a weekend of traveling

6. When you've been busy exploring the world and then remember that you had a book to read that week.

7. When you try new food for the first time and discover it's not that bad

8. When one of your friends asks if you want to come with them to *insert country here*

9. When you see a nice view of the landscape.

10. When you meet so many cute animals in your country.

11. When you want to travel or do something in your country, but you look at your bank account.

12. When you really like the class you are taking and all the cool information you are learning.

13. When you realize you are discovering who you are by going through this experience.

14. When you eventually have to leave