10 Things College Kids Just HATE TO SEE During Spring Semester

No, this isn't a passive article at all..

138
Molly Cole

Spring semester is like when you are on a rollercoaster ride with a lot of upside-down loops and twirls- nauseating and frightening but totally worth it at the end because now you made a memory. Though, whether that memory was good or bad is totally up to interpretation (haha)!

1. Ugh, summer is just around the corner. So you mean to tell me I have to break out my shorts?

2. Warmer weather- who cares about better moods, tan lines, driving with the windows down!

3. Ahh, the rain. The wet, plant growing, greener gas enhancing rain..

4. So I have to dress for winter in the morning and then have to strip by lunch to provide myself a blanket to lay on to soak up some rays? How dare this weather be so courteous!

5. The dang birds! It gets a bit warm outside and they think it is appropriate to go waking me up in the morning with their cute little noises and chirps- ugh!

6. Spring insects, gross! Why do butterflies and ladybugs have to be so pretty?

7. I don't see why people like going to the park, it's just a bunch of fresh air and pretty colors!

8. Mother Nature is so annoying how she just decides one day she's going to look nice and give us the best day- how rude.

9. You mean I have to see all of these bright colored pictures instead of the dull/gloomy pictures on Instagram now? What a bummer..

10. Campfires and homework on the porch is so overrated, I don't get what all of the hype is about..