What Students Should Remember Now That School Is Back

Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world

43
scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com
Instagram

School's officially back in session! Some students are happy to be back, whereas others not so much. I hope everyone enjoyed their summer. It's always sad when summer ends, especially since it never seems to last very long. I hope everyone has an amazing school year! Cherish every moment of it because you won the in school forever, but also you're blessed to be able to attend school. Sadly there are some people that are unable to do so. Be proud you get the wonderful opportunity to go!

Constantly stay on top of your classes, that way you'll always be prepared and ready to succeed. When your teacher gives specific pages or chapters to read, a lot of students think they don't have to do it. Make sure you do the assigned readings! Reading helps me understand the content a little more, so I know it will benefit you as well!

Write everything down, you never know when you'll have to refer back to it. Copy everything the teacher writes, because there's a good chance you'll be tested on it. Everyone should use a planner, they are such a game changer! They are super helpful, useful, and will make you stay organized. You get to write down everything and it helps you keep track of dates, appointments, events. My planner is my best friend, and I don't go anywhere without it!

Sometimes we have no control over this but, refrain from missing school. If you're in college and you have a class that only meets once a week, it's in your best interest to make sure you're at every class. Missing a class with only put you at a disadvantage. Of course if you're severely sick or have an emergency it's acceptable to miss class, but just don't make it a habit. Make sure you get the notes from someone in class with you.

Even though you're busy with school please don't forget to have fun and enjoy it! A day will come where you won't be in school anymore, and you definitely will miss it. Make a lot of memories because we will always remember these days for the rest of our lives. Here's to another school year!