This ones for all the Royals who know the struggle is real living in Scrantopia.
1. Running out of meal swipes, and you're left to choose between flex and royal.
2. Forgetting your ID like.
3. Trying to find a table on third floor.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
4. When someone says, "OMG Scranton! You mean like the Office!"
Like thank you! I have never heard that one before!
5. The Starbucks line.
6. Trying to find a parking spot like.
Then you realize you're all the way on Taylor with 5 minutes until class down in McGurrin.
7. Getting cited, then cited again and maybe once more.
8. "Wait, Scranton doesn't have a football team?"
9. Your phone blowing up with hundreds of Scranton Alerts.
Followed by sirens going off every second.
11. The weather goes from 100 to negative 20 in a matter of days.
12. Hitting the dinning hall during a meal rush.
Suddenly DeNaples looks like the next battle scene in Game Of Thrones.
13. Zoca charging extra for guac.
Like no. You are not Chipotle.
14. Getting hopelessly lost in LSC.
Yes, you do walk in to the second floor.
15. Every boy thinks wearing a jersey to a day drink is a thing.