9 Struggles That Everyone Who Wears Contacts Can Relate To, Eye-To-Eye

Don't even bother with long nails.

151

Contacts are wonderful inventions. They can help you fix your sight without changing your appearance, unlike glasses. However, they come with their share of struggles that everyone who wears contacts can relate too.

1. Getting your contact stuck in your eye.

The worst pain ever is when your contact is stuck somewhere in the back of your eye socket and you can't find it.

2. Saline solution can be expensive.

Saline solution to keep your contacts clean can cost between 9 and 15 dollars for a good-sized bottle, which can be a struggle.

3. When you forget your saline and contact case on an overnight trip.

Waking up after sleeping in your contacts leads to dry, dry eyes.

4. Trying to insert/remove contacts with long or acrylic nails.

Don't even bother trying to get your nails done if you wear contacts.

5. When your contact falls out and you don't have a case/saline on hand.

Truly the worst case scenario.

6. Putting in your contact inside out.

Yep, more pain.

7. You can't rub your eyes, or else your contact will fold in on itself.

You end up just tapping your eye when it starts to itch.

8. You hoard contact cases, just in case you lose one.

You can never have too many.

9. And finally, getting makeup/smudges all over your contacts.

It happens. Every. Single. Time.

Contacts can be lifesavers, but they can be a pain. What contact-related troubles have you dealt with?