15 Struggles Girls With Long Hair Know All Too Well

It could be a blessing or a curse.
1604

I absolutely LOVE my long hair, but sometimes it can be a pain in the you know what. But, if I were to cut my hair, I would regret it and whine and cry about it 24/7.

1. Getting it stuck in EVERYTHING

I’m really bad about getting my hair stuck in my car when I wear it down. It’s probably one of the worst feelings ever.

2. Having to get all the hair you lost out of the shower drain

I’m guilty of this. I lose so much hair when I wash mine. My mom yells at me a lot if I leave the tiniest piece of hair in the shower.

3. Shedding

My mom has told me a lot that she finds strands of my hair in her clothes. I think I lose enough hair to make a wig.

4. Conditioner

My conditioner doesn’t last but a few weeks. I might as well start a stock of them.

5. Messy buns

This one could go 2 ways. You can either get a good bun or a bun that looks like legit crap.

6. The windblown look

Some people look great with that windblown look. I look like the girl from The Ring.

7. Split ends

My mom tells me all the time to get my split ends cut. I argue back because I don’t want to lose any of the length.

8. Wind + lip gloss = purgatory

The one day you actually do your makeup good and your hair ruins it.

9. Furniture hates you

Remember those blue chairs we had to sit in back in Elementary school? Or the seats in Martin Hall at JSU. Yeah, they hate me.

10. Sitting on your hair

If your hair is long enough, you’ve experienced the pain of moving your head and realizing you sat on your hair.

11. Lint rollers are your BFF

That’s one thing that’ll never let you down. You’ve got a friend in me!

12. Long showers

I mean, you have to make sure you shampooed and conditioned all your hair. Sorry mom for using all the hot water all the time.

13. Broken hair ties

Your trusty steed finally gave out. Too bad the rest of them are at home and you’re not.

14. Missing bobby pins

Either they get lost in your hair or somewhere in the house. Most of the time they’re in your hair.

15. Ponytails

I always have my hair in a ponytail. Sometimes it looks like a horse tail. Oh well. But hey, it could be used as a weapon.