Strength Through Song

Strength Through Song

Females are strong as hell

10
Strength Through Song
Google Images

Music is not only great for expression, enjoyment, and entertainment, but it is also significant socially. It has such a far reach and is truly an international platform. Not only does it travel the world, but music brings people together. People of all ages, races, and locations can listen to and enjoy the same music, making it one of the fastest traveling and easily shared forms of media. Music supports many people, places, things, and can serve as a way to get a message or idea across. While the music world may be ever changing and adapting, no music is ever irrelevant or forgotten. Anyone from any age or era can listen to songs from years before or years after them. Songs like “We are the World”, “Same Love” by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis promote messages for helping others, and a song as simple as the “Star-Spangled Banner” can unite an entire country. Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Sound Cloud, ITunes, and more have billions of songs written by billions of artists and one can find anything with the click of a button. These are some GREAT women empowerment songs you should listen to:

• Run the World (girls) by Beyoncé
    • “Who run the world? GIRLS!”
    • If you didn’t know, now you do!
    • “Strong enough to bear the children”, Hell yeah we are
  • All about that bass by Meghan Trainor
    • Helps promote positive body images for larger women
    • “Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top”, always true
    • “Don’t worry about your size”, this just helps reinforce the truth, women come in all shapes, colors, and sizes and they are all beautiful in their own way
  • Stronger (What doesn’t kill you) by Kelly Clarkson
    • This just helps to prove that women don’t need a man
    • Tries to help tell women that when they get knocked back down they can get back up and be bigger and better
  • Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
    • All women are beautiful, It doesn’t matter what other people say
  • Girls just wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper
    • This is just a feel good song that all women everywhere and sing and dance too
    • And like the song says, “Girls just wanna have fun!”
  • Fuckin’ perfect by Pink
    • Dare to be different
    • You can’t please everyone
  • Single Ladies
    • This fan favorite helps to empower SINGLE WOMEN
  • R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin
    • Respect is what all women want, should get, and deserve!
  • Other FABULOUS women empowerment songs:
    • Brave by Sara Bareillis
    • Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
    • America’s Sweetheart by Elle King
    • Firework by Katy Perry
    • What it feels like for a girl by Madonna
    • Ladies by Any Grammar
    • Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
    • Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara
    • Independent Woman by Destiny’s Child
    • AND SO MANY MORE