9 Best Pandora Throwback Radios

9 Best Pandora Throwback Radios

The ultimate Pandora playlist for any mood

23984
9 Best Pandora Throwback Radios
imore

Everyone, at some point, gets into that mood where they miss the great throwback jams that used to reign all the charts. While mainstream music is great, throwback touch that special part of your heart that makes you want to sing as loud as you can and bring out your best moves. Pandora is a great website, and app, to bring all genres and artists together into one playlists. So consider some of these stations when hosting your next jam session.

1. Jonas Brother’s Radio

Whether you’re looking for some classic Camp Rock jams or some old Disney Channel star’s old hits the Jo Bro Radio is on the top of my list for playlists that never fail to boost my mood and make me want to get up and rock out.

2. Rude Boy Radio

If you’re looking for some R&B hits to jam to Rudy Boy Radio is a great station to turn to. Throwback Rihanna never fails to make anyone want to bust a move. Rude Boy was one of Rihanna’s top hits from her album Rated R and most definitely vibes on many levels. The radio includes top hits from Ginuwine, T.I, T-Pain, Jamie Foxx, plus way more.

3. 2012 Hip Hop and Pop Radio

Although 2012 does not seem that far away this radio has some great throwback songs that will make you, for sure, get up and dance. The radio features some great rap throwback and challenges how fast you can say words and how well you can understand diction, like Chris Brown’s hit song Look At Me Now. Some artists on this station are Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, and Future.

4. 2000s Pop Radio

Pop hits from 2000s are a guaranteed good listen. With songs from Oops!...I Did It Again by Britney Spears to Beautiful Soul by Jessie McCartney. Other notable artists are Panic at the Disco, Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake, and Uncle Kracker.

5. *NSync Radio

No one can resist a great boyband. From unforgettable synchronized dancing, amazing vocals, and singing about love boybands hold a special place in everyone’s hearts. Not only does this radio feature love ballads, but it has some great upbeat dancing songs. Ranging from hit songs by *NSync, of course, band member Justin Timberlake, Spice Girls, and Backstreet Boys.

6. New Kids on the Block Radio

While kids in this generation did not grow up to NKOTB they still have some great classics. This radio provides some great throwback jams you wouldn’t even remember existed without jamming out to this radio. It is full of create dancing numbers while hitting that boyband craze nerve in your heart.

7. Destiny’s Child Radio

Every now and again everyone needs some empowerment and I have a solution for you. Destiny’s Child has come out with countless women empowerment songs that are great to jam to at any time. After a few songs, and some extra help from TLC, you’ll be feelings like you rule the world

8. Throwback Radio

This is pretty obvious station to have when wanting to listen to throwbacks. This radio covers all genres of music, solo artists, and bands. This radio also covers all your love ballad, slow, and upbeat songs you will want to sing your heart out to. Some included artists are One Republic, T-Pain, and Sean Kingston.

9. Pop Love Songs Radio

This radio is good for just relaxing or even doing homework or studying. The slow songs with a mellow beat are great to sit back and sing. Sometimes you’ll get so carried away before you know you will be putting on your very own concert in front of anyone near you, but is that really a bad thing? I think not.