10 Strange Things That People Do That No One Talks About

Strange, weird, and totally okay

2007
memes.com

Let's face it, everyone in life isn't perfect and we've all done things that were pretty embarrassing or weird. I'm here to tell you that it is okay and personally I feel like it's very normal. It happens everyday whether it was intentionally planned or not. Embrace those embarrassing or weird moments. Here are some things that people would face on a daily basis but would rarely talk about it.

1. When women shower and wash our hair, it's always that one string of hair that tend to get stuck.

.

Almost every female with big, thick or long hair tend to have these problems each time you wash your hair it's weird but completely normal.

2. When singing Bryson Tiller's song "Don't"

Singing this song until that "Don't" part at the end comes up you make up these small strategies in your head to say the "don't" part right on time, and you feel like a boss when you get it right.

3. When you're taking the trash out at night vs taking it out in the day

Come on, let's be honest taking the trash out anytime of day isn't one of those fun responsibilities. Especially when going out at night to take out the trash and it's far away so you start to think someone is following you or watching you so your almost in running mode.

4. When Washing Your Face in the Shower

If you have been scared for your life by watching a horror movie (like myself), when washing your face in the shower you have to rush to clean it before "The Grudge" girl or some other monster gets in with you.

5. Smelling your fingers after touching something you shouldn't be touching.

Okay now this one is very much strange but a lot of people do it, whether your trying to figure out what's the spill on the floor or a weird liquid on your face.

6. Getting that special text message from your crush or significant other in public

When in a relationship or just texting your crush you can receive a lot of sweet and mushy text messages when you least expect and when it's coming from the right person sometimes all 32 of your teeth will be showing.

7. We all have that weird British accent we've been working on.

They have a lot of cool accents but to me it's seems like America is completely in love with British accents so much that we pretend to have one some days.

8. Trying on new clothes in a dressing room and doing weird things in the mirror to make sure it looks good on you.

I'm not sure about the Guys on this one but Ladies definitely. When something is looking right on us you can't help but to try at least one crazy face or pose.

9. Taking weird selfies and screenshots for no reason.

Screenshots was probably the best but worst invention ever for some people.We take a million screenshots of everything and later on ask our self "Why do i have this?" and wonder why we don't have any storage.

10. Thinking about Fictional Scenarios that will never happen in life but your prepared just in case.

OMG, if I had a dollar for every time I thought about a fictional scenario in my head because I think it may happen I would be Rich! We all sometimes think of the worst when stressed out or worried but they never seem to happen.