We tend to live life in fast forward, always on the go. We are always in a hurry, never taking in all of life's glorious moments. Life is too short to hold back my friends.
So stop. Just flat out stop. Not stopping at a red light stop, but genuinely stop.
Here's 20 things to stop doing:
1. Stop and take a moment to think, to breath, to relax.
2. Stop running away when things get tough.
3. Stop giving the small things the power to be greater than what they really are.
4. Stop rushing into everything.
5. Stop and tell your parents and family you love them.
6. Stop giving your heart to boys who haven't earned it yet.
7. Stop letting people knock you down over and over.
8. Stop worrying if you should eat a salad or triple cheese mac and cheese.
9. Stop letting society tell you what your figure should be.
10. Stop changing yourself to make that girl like you.
11. Stop spending your last dime on things that don't matter.
12. Stop giving up the things you love because people make fun of them.
13. Stop worrying what people think about you.
14. Stop looking for your happiness in the happiness of others.
15. Stop making yourself feel small.
16. Stop being scared to try new things.
17. Stop following others to fit in.
18. Stop letting other take advantage of your kindness .
19. Stop letting the past define your future.
20. Stop holding things in.
It's 2017 people, embrace who you are, what you like, and who you love. Stop being scared, how can you live life hiding behind a rock? Exactly, you can't.