Starbucks, I Love You, But I Hate Your Pumpkin Iced Coffee

Dear Starbucks, I Love You, But I Hate Your Disgusting Pumpkin Iced Coffee

It was disgusting.

242

I love everything about fall: the leaves changing colors, the cool yet warm weather, and all the pumpkin stuff—pumpkin cookies, pumpkin candles, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin coffee. So naturally, I have HAD to indulge in all of it.

I love coffee and I LOVE fall.

So Starbucks, here's what I think of the pumpkin iced coffee.

So just a side note, I tried the Dunkin version and I really liked it: it was really good and the flavor was there. It wasn't too sweet either, which I liked because their drinks are often SO sweet. AND it was pretty cheap, which is always a win.

I decided to try the Starbucks one since I live closer to there.

Anyways, back to the Starbucks drink. I'm going to be brutally honest: It tasted like a burnt Pumpkin Pie. Did I drink it? Of course… because it was $4. I'm actually drinking it right now because I want to give the best and most accurate review.

It definitely is not worth $4. It tasted like a burnt Pumpkin Pie.

My go-to fall order (that won't be changing any time soon, apparently): Grande Iced coffee with pumpkin sauce and cream.