8 Starbucks Holiday Drink Hacks You Need To Know About

How to order some of your seasonal favorites year round!

7968
Muthia Laurensia

Don’t you love when the holidays roll around and you can indulge yourself with your favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? Well, you might not have to wait! While I can’t make the long-awaited Pumpkin Spice Latte come any faster, I do have some holiday hacks that will let you have some of your seasonal favorites all year long.

1. Peppermint Mocha

Oh, the peppermint mocha. Aka Christmas in a cup. You can enjoy this holiday favorite all year long! While it’s not on the menu throughout the year, Starbucks does have peppermint syrup stocked all year long, making this a year-round drink.

How to order: Ask your barista for a Peppermint Mocha. Don’t forget you can get it hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.

2. Salted Caramel Mocha

God bless whoever started the salted caramel trend because it is outrageously delicious! The Salted Caramel Mocha typically makes it debut in the fall with the PSL, but you can order almost the same exact drink yearlong. The only difference? You won’t get the salt they sprinkle on top, which is only available during the fall.

How to order: Ask your barista for a Toffee Nut Mocha.

3. The Pink Drink

While your Pink Drink may not be as “Insta-worthy” in the fall or winter months, you certainly have the option of ordering it whenever you’d like! Want to add more flavor to this trendy drink? Ask your barista for a scoop of berries in it.

How to order: Ask your barista for The Pink Drink or ask for a Strawberry Acai Refresher with Coconut Milk (instead of water).

4. Caramel Brulee Latte

While you can’t enjoy the “official” Caramel Brulee Latte until the fall, there is an easy way to order a drink that tastes incredibly similar! This order requires you to ask for additional syrups added in. A generally good guide to adding syrup is 1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, and 3 pumps for a venti.

How to order: Ask your barista for a latte with white mocha syrup and toffee nut syrup.

5. Eggnog Latte

Like the Caramel Brulee Latte, you can’t get this exact beverage until it makes its official début around the holidays. You can, however, order a relatively related beverage all year long!

How to order: Ask you barista for a Chai Latter with caramel syrup.

6. Caramel Apple Spice

Want to experience the best apple cider you’ve ever had? Then it’s time to order yourself a Caramel Apple Spice! The best part? This impossibly indulgent drink can be ordered any time of the year.

How to order: Ask your barista for a Caramel Apple Spice.

7. Candy Cane Frappuccino

This delightful drink is not an official Starbucks drink, but a clever concoction that is considered to be a part of the Starbucks Secret Menu. This is a great option for those who don’t want coffee in their drink.

How to order: Ask your barista for a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with peppermint syrup.

8. Christmas Cookie Frappuccino

Like the Candy Cane Frappuccino, this recipe was created by loyal Starbucks lovers! It’s a sweet treat option year-round for when you’re craving those amazing holiday cookies.

How to order: Ask your barista for a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with peppermint syrup, toffee nut syrup, and caramel drizzle.

Have a Starbucks hack that you love? Share below so I can include it in my next Starbucks article! Please don’t forget to thank your Starbucks barista for making your custom, year-round holiday drink!