100 Instagram Captions From 2008 Song Lyrics

100 Song Lyrics From 2008 Bangers That Are Perfect Instagram Captions

Disclaimer: Some of these lyrics are NSFW, but you can't blame me because 2008 was definitely a wild time.

22478
Rihanna Vevo

Today's music isn't exactly the best lyrically. While there are a lot of catchy beats, the music doesn't compare to music that was released earlier in the 2000s. Everyone can jam out to a good '08 tune, and the songs are loaded with great lyrics and snappy remarks. Billboard's Hot 100 Chart named these songs the best of 2008, but what they didn't note was the bangin' lyrical gems hidden in them. Here is the Billboard Top 100 song from 2008 and all of the best lyrics perfect for a throwback Instagram caption:

1. "Low" by Flo Rida

"Had a million dollar vibe and a bottle to go"

2. "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis 

"But nothing's greater / Than the rush that comes with your embrace"

3. "No One" by Alicia Keys

"I know some people search the world / To find something like what we have"

4. "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne ft. Static Major

"Man, she ain't never had a love like mine / Man, I ain't never seen an ass like hers"

5. "Apologize" by Timbaland ft. OneRepublic

"I loved you with a fire red / Now it's turning blue"

6. "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown

"You took my breath but I survived / I don't know how but I don't even care"

7. "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles

"Babe, I'll walk the seven seas / when I believe that there's a reason to"

8. "Love In This Club" by Usher ft. Young Jeezy

"Might as well give me a kiss / If we keep touchin' like this"

9. "With You" by Chris Brown

"Hey little mama, oh you're a stunner / Hot little figure, yes you're a winner / And I'm so glad to be yours"

10. "Forever" by Chris Brown

"We can be two rebels / Breaking the rules, me and you, you and I"

"Sexy Can I" by Ray J and Yung Berg

"That's right, so I let her kiss the prince / Her boyfriend, she ain't missed him since"

12. "Take A Bow" by Rihanna

"Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught"

13. "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay

"Just a puppet on a lonely string / Oh, who would ever want to be king?"

14. "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry

"Soft skin, red lips, so kissable"

15. "Whatever You Like" by T.I.

"Stacks on deck, Patron on ice / And we can pop bottles all night / And, baby, you could have whatever you like

16. "Disturbia" by Rihanna

"Put on your brake lights / You're in the city of wonder / Ain't gon' play nice"

17. "Don't Stop The Music" by Rihanna

"It's gettin' late, I'm making my way over to my favorite place / I gotta get my body moving, shake the stress away"

18. "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield

"And there's no more lies / In the darkness, there's light / And nobody cries / There's only butterflies"

19. "Kiss Kiss" by Chris Brown ft. T-Pain

"And my anatomy is bird like / Yeah you heard right / Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly"

20. "Closer" by Ne-Yo

"She's the sweetest taste of sin"

21. "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat 

"You make me smile, please, stay for a while now / Just take your time wherever you go"

22. "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey

"I know you got that fever for me / Hundred and two"

23. "4 Minutes" Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland

"Well don't waste time / Give me a sign"

24. "So What" by P!nk

"I got a brand new attitude / And I'm gonna wear it tonight"

25. "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven

"But so far has not been good / It's been shitty / And I feel awkward as I should / This club has got to be / The most pretentious thing"

26. "Clumsy" by Fergie

"A girl like me don't stay single for long / Cause every time a boyfriend and I break up / My world is crushed, and I'm all alone / The love bug crawls right back up and bites me / And I'm back"

27. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

"But my breath fogged up the glass / And so I drew a new face and I laughed"

28. "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney

"Why don't you tell him that I'm leavin' never looking back again / You found somebody who does it better than he can / No more making you cry, no more them gray skies / Girl we flying on the G5 / And I'm leavin' never looking back again?"

29. "Dangerous" by Kardinal Offishall ft. Akon

"She give a new definition to the word curve / Got chicks in the strip club envyin' her"

30. "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks

'Sorry but I got to be strong and leave you behind"

31. "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus

"I've got a way of knowing when something is right / I feel like I must've known you in another life / 'Cause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyes / Now I can't wait to see you again"

32. "Shake It" by Metro Station

"We're on the bed / But your clothes are laying right there"

33. "Stop and Stare" by OneRepublic

"Steady hands just take the wheel"

34. "Take You There" by Sean Kingston

"As long you're with me / Baby you'll be alright"

35. "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

"I fly like paper, get high like planes"

36. "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry

"The same energy / Now's a dead battery / Used to laugh bout nothing / Now you're plain boring"

37. "Live Your Life" by T.I. ft. Rihanna

"Stop lookin' at what you ain't got / And start being thankful for what you do got"

38. "Bust It Baby Part 2" by Piles ft. Ne-Yo

"They say he's an entertainer, / Your just one more, / He just gone hurt you and neglect you / Well let em say what they wanna / I made a promise, / To do you right and I'm gonna / Girl I do everything I can, / To prove I'm a better man, / Than your friends think I am"

39. "American Boy" by Estelle ft. Kanye West

"I just met this 4 foot 7 boy who's just my type / I like the way he's speaking, his confidence is peaking / Don't like his baggy jeans but I like the way he's thinking

40. "Got Money" by Lil Wayne ft. T-Pain

"I make it snow / I make it flurry / I make it out alright tomorrow don't worry"

41. "Our Song" by Taylor Swift

"I've heard every album, listened to the radio, / Waiting for something to come along, / that was as good as our song"

42. "Damaged" by Danity Kane

"You try to gain my trust / Talking is not enough / Actions speak louder than words / You gotta show me something / My heart is missing some pieces / I need this puzzle put together again"

43. "A Milli" by Lil Wayne

"My name ain't Bic but I keep that flame man"

44. "Sorry" by Buckcherry

"I'm sorry I'm bad / I'm sorry I'm blue / I'm sorry about all the things I said to you / And I know I can't take it back"

45. "Independent" by Webbie ft. Lil' Phat and Lil' Boosie

"I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t do you know what that mean? / She got her own house / She got her own car / Two jobs, work hard, you a bad broad"

46. "Can't Believe It" by T-Pain ft. Lil Wayne

"Put one of em lil' flowers in your hair have you looking like a fly mamacita (Fuego)"

47. "Like You'll Never See Me Again" by Alicia Keys

"Promise that you'll love me / Love me like you'll never see me again"

48. "Teardrops On My Guitar" by Taylor Swift

"There he goes so perfectly / the kind of flawless I wish I could be"

49. "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls

"Oh I'm a trendsetter / Yes this is true 'cause what I do / No one can do it better"

50. "Sensual Seduction" by Snoop Dogg

"She might be with him but she's thinkin' bout me me me"

51. "What You Got" by Colby O'Donis ft. Akon

"Most beautiful thing in sight / Always takin' on the spotlight / Always in the club lookin' hot"

52. "It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down

"Living life like an ocean / But now the currents slowly pulling me down / It's getting harder to breath / It won't be too long and I'll be going under / Can you save me from this?"

53. "Better In Time" by Leona Lewis

"No matter how hard it is / I will be fine without you"

54. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" by Soulja Boy Tell'em

"Haterz wanna be me / Soulja Boy, I'm the man"

55. "Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park

"And the shadow of the day / Will embrace the world in gray / And the sun will set for you"

56. "Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)" by Wyclef Jean ft. Akon, Lil Wayne, and Niia

"She used to be the sweetest girl ever / Now she like sour amaretto / She wears a dress to the T like the letter"

57. "Miss Independent" by Ne-Yo

"She made for a boss / Only a boss / Anything less she telling them to get lost"

58. "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade

"This is not what I intended / I always swore to you I'd never fall apart / You always thought that I was stronger / I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start"

59. "In The Ayer" by Flo Rida ft. will.i.am

"and we got the bottles poppin' so throw your hands in the ayer"

60. "Say" by John Mayer

"Fighting with the shadows in your head"

61. "One Step At A Time" by Jordin Sparks

"You believe and you doubt / You're confused and got it all figured out"

62. "Hate That I Love You" by Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo

"But no one in this world knows me the way you know me"

63. "Superstar" ft. Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos

"So just take me home where the mood is mellow / And the roses are thrown / M&M's are yellow"

64. "Suffocate" by J. Holiday

"Now even though I try to play it off / I'm thinkin' 'bout you all day long"

65. "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne

"But it broke his heart / So he stuck his middle finger / To the world / To the world / To the world"

66. "Get Like Me" by David Banner ft. Chris Brown

"When she sees the carrots / They real just like a rabbit"

67. "Realize" by Colbie Caillat

"If you just realize what I just realized / Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never find another"

68. "Put On" by Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West

"I lost the only girl in the world that know me best / I got the money and the fame and that don't mean shit"

69. "The Time Of My Life" by David Cook

"Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn"

70. "Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body)" by Three 6 Mafia ft. Project Pat, Young D, and Superpower

"Like Barack Obama said it's time for a change"

71. "Cyclone" by Baby Bash ft. T-Pain

"Shortie got looks / And shortie got class / Shortie got hips / And shortie got ass"

72. "Love Like This" by Natasha Bedingfield ft. Sean Kingston

"When this life tries to keep us apart / You keep calling me back to your heart"

73. "Burnin' Up" by Jonas Brothers

"High heels (high heels) / Red dress (red dress) / All by yourself / Gotta catch my breath"

74. "Love Lockdown" by Kanye West

"I'm in love with you, but the vibe is wrong"

75. "I Luv Your Girl" by The-Dream

"Girl chose me, Don't be mad."

76. "Crush" by David Archuleta

"Am I crazy or falling in love? / Is it real or just another crush?"

77. "Hypnotized" by Plies ft. Akon

"Lil' mama a dime, she cold"

78. "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie

"Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they? / And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay"

79. "Good Life" by Kanye West ft. T-Pain

"The good life, let's go on a living' spree / Shit they say the best things in life are free"

80. "Womanizer" by Britney Spears

"Lollipop / Must mistake me, you're the sucker / To think that I / Would be a victim, not another"

81. "Love Story" by Taylor Swift

"So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while"

82. "Just Fine" by Mary J. Blige

"So I like what I see when I'm looking at me / When I'm walking past the mirror"

83. "Piece Of Me" by Britney Spears

"I'm Miss American Dream since I was seventeen / Don't matter if I step on the scene / Or sneak away to the Philippines / They still gon' put pictures of my derriere in the magazine"

84. "The Boss" by Rick Ross ft. T-Pain

"They call me the boss, I be calling the shots"

85. "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock

"Now nothing seems as strange as when the leaves began to change / Or how we thought those days would never end / Sometimes I'll hear that song and I'll start to sing along / And think man I'd love to see that girl again"

86. "Can't Help But Wait" by Trey Songz

"It ain't fresh, to just let him call the shots / Your a queen, you should be, getting all that someones got / You should be rocking the latest, and purses, bracelets and watches / You're worth much more than an occasional "I love you", "I'm thinking of you"

87. "In Love With A Girl" by Gavin DeGraw

"I'm in love with a girl who knows me better, / Fell for the women just when I met her, / Took my sweet time when I was bitter, / Someone understands, / And she knows how to treat a fella right"

88. "My Life" by The Game ft. Lil Wayne

"Walk through the gates of Hell, see my Impala parked in front / With the high beams on, me and the Devil share chronic blunts"

89. "I Remember" by Keyshia Cole

"I remember when I walked out, I remember when I screamed I hated you / But some how deep inside I deep inside still lovin' you"

90. "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West ft. Dwele

"She don't believe in shootin' stars / But she believe in shoes and cars"

91. "Mrs. Officer" by Lil Wayne ft. Bobby Valentino and Kidd Kidd

"I said lady what's ya number she said, '911' / Ha, emergency only"

92. "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus

"But what I need to hear now / Is your sincere apology / And when you mean it, I'll believe it / If you text it, I'll delete it / Let's be clear / Oh I'm not coming back"

93. "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins

"You're gonna miss this / You're gonna want this back / You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast"

94. "Love Remains The Same" by Gavin Rossdale

"Drink, to all that we have lost / Mistakes we have made / Everything will change / But, love remains the same"

95. "Feels Like Tonight" by Daughtry

"I can't believe I'm broken inside"

96. "The Way I Are" by Timbaland ft. Kerri Hillson

"I ain't got no money / I ain't got no car to take you on a date / I can't even buy you flowers / But together we can be the perfect soul mates"

97. "Addicted" by Saving Abel

"It's not like you to turn away / From all the bullshit I can't take"

98. "Into The Night" by Santana ft. Chad Kroeger

"We forgot where we were, and we lost track of time / And we sang to the wind as we danced through the night"

99. "Heaven Sent" by Keyshia Cole

"You may have got your heart broken / A few times in the past / Never last strong as it used to, / Don't feel as good as it used to (before)"

100. "She Got It" by 2 Pistols ft. T-Pain and Tay Dizm

"Ay, supermodel, lemme holla at you for a second... / Excuse moi, let me talk to you for a second / Lil' mama so fine she got the whole squad sweatin' / Damn, how you fit all that in them jeans? / Was the question that I asked followed by let me buy you a drink"

From Your Site Articles