Starbucks Has Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cold Brew, Here's How To Order It

Starbucks Has Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cold Brew And OMG It Has Pink Foam

Instagram NEEDS to see this.

3072

We've been making our way through Starbucks' seasonal specials ever since middle schoolers deemed Uggs the footwear of choice. We've seen the Unicorn Frappuccino come and go, look forward to whatever salted caramel situation makes an appearance in the fall, and creep through internet archives of the acclaimed "secret menu" like it's a full-time job. Do the baristas hate our guts every time we order something other than a medium Pike Place Roast? Sure. But there is no stopping that cute new drink from getting into our hands (and onto our Instagram feed).

Recently, Starbucks fans have been chatting it up about a Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cold Brew. It has the aesthetic of the Pink Drink and a taste much closer to "real coffee" than normal secret menu concoctions (although that's still a stretch).

Like every secret menu drink, it's best to be very specific with how you want the drink to be made so your poor barista doesn't have to do any guessing. The main components of this drink are cold brew (with two pumps of raspberry syrup, two pumps of white chocolate syrup) and cold brew foam made from strawberry puree.

To really top it all off, ask your barista to finish it with chocolate curls (or chocolate drizzle). Ta-da! A chocolate-covered strawberry, in a Starbucks cup... kinda.

No matter how close (or far) this is from an actual chocolate-covered strawberry, it sure looks pretty! Life just seems better when you're sipping your caffeine through pink foam.