Take sometime to go see A Star Is Born

'A Star Is Born' Impressed Me With Its New Twist On A Romance Movie

Music and Love, what more could you want in a movie

30
Picture: Youtube

If you're anything like me and love movies or just are on social media, I'm sure you've seen all of the trailers or advertisements for "A Star is Born." "A Star is Born" came out about 2 weeks ago and at this point, I'm counting down the days until it comes out on DVD so I can watch it again.

For those of you who may not know anything about "A Star is Born," it is a remake from a few older versions of the movie. This is the 4th time this movie has had a remake. It is a more modern twist of the classic films with two big headlining actors, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Not only did Bradley Cooper having the starring role but he has directed the whole thing.

The film itself has a great soundtrack. Who knew Bradley Cooper could sing so well? I was amazed to see how good he sounded when I was able to listen to the soundtrack before seeing the movie. I always thought that Lady Gaga had an amazing voice and when she is seeing with Bradley Cooper you could feel and see the strong chemistry between the two characters. It kept you wanting more from both of them.

If you haven't seen the movie, I would advise you to stop reading here because I don't want to spoil the movie. It starts out with Bradley Cooper's character Jackson Maine, performing in front of a huge crowd. It is so raw and intense to listen to his character start the song with such powerful songs that make you want more and more music after just hearing the first song.

After his show that night, Jackson Maine who is an alcoholic runs out of alcohol, making his driver pull over to the nearest bar which just so happens to be a drag bar. While at this bar, Lady Gaga's character Ally is performing as the only non-drag performer in the club. She sings a song completely in French and wow's everyone in the bar. Later after the show, Jackson gets to go backstage to meet everyone including Ally. This is where it all starts between the two of them.

From the moment they met, you could feel and see the chemistry between the two of them. Jackson saw her talent, saw her beauty and wanted to have more of her. They were playful with each other after only a few minutes of them meeting, which makes you want to see where the love between the two of them will go throughout the movie and where their music will take the two of them.

It's unlike any movie that has romance in it. Yes, the two main characters end up falling in love. But, so much happens between them. Things happen that should have torn them apart but no matter what their music and love stayed strong. In the end, there is sadness but not due to a breakup, rather unfortunate event. Ally finishes an important song started by Jackson so his music would live on and so would he.

I won't give away any more of this amazing movie. But I will say, if you haven't seen this movie or even listened to the music, please do yourself a favor a take the time to go. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you smile, it'll make you cry, and it'll keep you wanting more.