8 Stages Of Watching "Stranger Things"

8 Stages Of Watching "Stranger Things"

I love Steve, but I also love Jonathan...
65

Who doesn't love binge-watching Netflix shows? Over the summer, I had some free time and would use that time to unwind from my two jobs by watching Netflix. Recently, a the Netflix original series "Stranger Things" was released and I quickly sped through all eight episodes. If you've watched the show, you can probably relate to some of these stages, like I did:

1. Trying to figure out what the show is about.

I was hooked from the pilot episode, and I was left with so many questions. Ultimately, this made me want to dive deeper and deeper in to the show, which can sometimes be a challenge for script writers.

2. WHAT IS THAT THING?

Why are the walls moving and the lights flickering? What is that scary monster noise I keep hearing? WHAT IS GOING ON?

3. I love Steve but I also love Jonathan.

Steve is a literal babe, but there's something about Jonathan's mysterious side that really pulls me in. I love them both, how the heck is Nancy supposed to choose between them?

4. Where is Barb? Why aren't her parents concerned?

Okay, imagine your daughter just disappearing. I think you would be pretty stressed out, but Barb's parents really don't seem to care at all.

5. I love these children with all of my heart.

I look at Mike, Lucas, Will, Dustin, and Eleven as my own children. When something happens to one of them, I have a minor panic attack. It's fine, I'm fine.

6. NO. DO NOT TAKE ELEVEN.

Every time El has a flashback to her days kept in Hawkins Lab, I die a little inside and say a quick prayer that she won't get kidnapped again by her "Papa".

7. When they finally figure out how to defeat the Demagorgon and you do a happy dance.

YAAAAAAS. Team work makes the dream work, and the teens, kids, and adults all collaborated to take down the horrific beast.

8. Happy ending? Yeah, right.

Sure, Will is safe and sound, but I can tell you right now that something is up and nothing will ever be the same again. Give me season two. Now.