With much of the Northeast being hit with snow both this week and last, it's a good time to reflect on the feelings and stages we all experience on such blessed days.
1. When rumors of a snowstorm start circulating
2. Then you get THAT email saying all classes are
3. The excitement is tough to hide
4. With moral and ambition high there are BIG plans for the next day; sleep, Netflix, gym, sledding and maybe even some homework and laundry
5. Then you sleep a little later than planned and remember that your bed is MUCH warmer than the cruel outdoors
6. You finally get your act together and make it outside to play in the fluffy snow for a whole about 20 minutes until you get tired again