A Squandering Moment

A Squandering Moment

The act of getting sick.

3
A Squandering Moment
Google

The mere amount of time it takes for a person to do one thing always seems to be exemplified; doubled, tripled, just amassed that much more to the point where trying to keep everything in check is no longer easy and gets out of hand. This is how I have been feeling lately. I have gotten sick and that one action has turned everything around. Why is it so easy to get sick, our bodies are basically supposed to defend itself but somehow the sickness surpass the will to not get sick or the will to become hurt. It’s a human trait although being sick is no minimal thing, it spreads and causes havoc to all the plans that were promised or the order that was supposed to go smoothly. The fleeting urge that is gotten when you don’t feel good and what transpires because of it. The sluggish feeling and being so drowsy and tired that it makes one feel even if they tried their best at something it still wouldn’t come out well. Being sick is a state of being so when you don’t feel well physically it seems to affect you mentally as well. The drawback of getting sick is that some people have a much stronger immune system build up around them then others, therefore certain people get sick more easily than others. When one gets sick generally others will worry about them because it means that their health will be affected overall, the other reason why people check up on one another. It is nice when someone is available to help take care of one another when they are sick as not everyone have the leisure time or time in general to set aside to take care of another and defending yourself and attempting to get better alone seems like the hardest thing to me. Support is the answer but if that is not accessible then the next best option would be to just take it slow and gradually get better with the aid of medicine and others. Getting sick is like a stump in the road a problem that prevents the capability of other things. It isn’t necessarily permanent but it can be. Sickness is something that halts another action.