Everything You Need To Know About Spring Training In Arizona

Everything You'll​ Need To Know To Hit It Out Of The Park At Arizona Spring Training

Looking for something fun to do in Arizona to soak up the sun and take in this amazing weather, then the Arizona Cactus League Spring Training is the place for you.

563

Looking for something fun to do in Arizona to soak up the sun and take in this amazing weather, then the Arizona Cactus League spring training is the place for you. With 10 different ballparks and 15 teams from around the country, the Cactus League is set for a successful spring training season. Join these teams and all their fans from February 21 to March 26, 2019, in AZ. Beautiful weather, family and friends, ballpark food and Baseball, what more could you ask for.

I created a map with all of the stadium locations which includes where each team will be this spring training season!

Cactus League Spring Training Stadiums - Google My MapsGoogle

Salt River Fields At Talking Stick 

Home of the Diamondbacks and the Colorado Rockies, you will see fans filling the seats and enjoying the games in this gorgeous stadium. Tickets can be purchased for actually seats, you can also purchase a ticket for lawn seats, which is super fun to spend time with friends and family with kids of all ages. Check out this link for the schedule for both of the teams and the way to purchase tickets.

Scottsdale Stadium

Scottsdale Stadium hosts the San Francisco Giants, fans will pack the stands in this beautiful stadium located in Old Town, Scottsdale. This stadium was built in 1955 and is known for its "old school charm". This link will tell you everything you need to know about the Scottsdale Stadium.

Hohokam Stadium 

This stadium is where all of the Oakland A's fans can be found during the next few months. This is the fifth season that the Oakland A's will be at this Mesa field. This stadium is unique as it ensures Bay Area food to make sure everyone feels at home. Check out this like for more information.

Sloan Park — Mesa 

The Chicago Cubs will be taking full advantage of their spring home in Mesa. This is the fourth year that the park will be involved in spring training. Ticket information and schedule!

Tempe Diablo Stadium 

Founded in 1968 and fully renovated in 2005 this beautiful stadium is home to the Los Angeles Angels. Flying in for a few games? This stadium is one of the closest fields to Sky Harbor International Airport, stop on by to see the Angels play against teams from around the country. Ticketing information and more about the stadium.

Maryvale Stadium 

The Milwaukee Brewers claim this field as their home for the spring training season. Fans decked out in white, navy blue and gold will fill the seats to see their team take on many others in the Cactus League.

Camelback Ranch — Glendale 

The Chicago White Sox and The Los Angeles Dodgers will take their "base" in Glendale as their home field. Looking to visit these teams for a game or an open morning practice, keep in mind that this field has FREE Parking. What is better than free parking and a sunny ballgame. Plan your visit today!

Goodyear Ballpark 

The Cleveland Indians and the Cincinnati Reds are traveling long distances to play in the Valley of the Sun. If you are in the Goodyear area or one of these teams is your absolute favorite, come out to support and watch a game from any spot in the stadium, cause they all have a great view.

Peoria Sports Complex

The Seattle Mariners and The San Diego Padres will be in Peoria for most of March and April in preparation for their 2019 season. With tons of food options and exciting baseball, Peoria is the place to be to see these two teams this pre-season in Arizona. Everything you need to know about the Peoria Sports Complex for the spring training Season.

Surprise Stadium 

The Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers will be in Surprise, AZ as the home team. With this stadiums 17th year of spring training games, this field is more than ready to have all of the fans this season.

Arizona as a whole will see millions of fans throughout the next two months across all stadiums participating in the Cactus League spring training season 2019, so whether you are headed to a game or just trying to get around town, get ready for some traffic delays.